+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Can20da

Feb 1, 2020
It's very needed. I am really getting anxious with the silence of NS. Has anyone been contacted yet?
I'm in the same batch as you. Haven't heard anything yet. Someone said the usual timeframe is 60 days so I expect the first letters to go out by the end of this month and continue into April if COVID doesn't do a number. I think the medical people got fasttracked because they're probably on a higher priority. I'm not worried but I'm not good at waiting either lol

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Can i apply for Nova Scotia PNP, if i do not have a job offer and experience from Nova Scotia, Please Guide me, can i register for Nova Scotia PNP?

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Can i apply for Nova Scotia PNP, if i do not have a job offer and experience from Nova Scotia, Please Guide me, can i register for Nova Scotia PNP?
Express entry category A is for people with Nova Scotia job offer while express entry category B is for people without job offer from a Nova Scotia employer but you must be among the listed in-demand NOC in their website to qualify for that. it opens and closes to limit influx of applicants. currently waiting for that category be to open. my NOC and spouse own are among. NOC 1311 and 2131. so kindly go to their site and do thorough reading ok. thanks.