+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA BUSINESS IMMIGRATION

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by VIJAYMAGHNANI, Mar 7, 2018.

2. Hi Vijay, I am Navdeep. I am putting up in Chandigarh, India and running business here. I am planning to migrate to Canada under Nova Scotia entrepreneur program. As you already have started process, so I would appreciate if you can take out some time wherein we can talk on phone.

3. A.P. Singh, I think this link is good place for start:
    https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/entrepreneur/

4. Thank you for sending this link.

5. Hi All

I am also on the same boat.. can you please add me as well in the WhatsApp group?

I am from Dubai and my number is +971 50 2729118

Thanks
    Sanjay

6. Hi Vijay

Please add me as well..
    +971 50 2729118

Regards
    Sanjay

7. Hi Adi,

Who is the lawyer? 50k is a lot of amount to pay as charges..

If it is one of the registered or preferred lawyer by the province then lets pool and try to negotiate a better deal..

I am based out of Dubai n looking for a similar option

Regards
    Sanjay

8. please add me whatsapp, cellphone: +60168914558

9. Hello, This query relates to Nova scotia entrepreneur program. I have submitted business plan 3 months back... how much time authority normally takes to assess the business plan. Nova Scotia entrepreneur guide doesn't mention time frame for the assessment period. Thanks

10. Hello all,

I am from India and also looking to apply for Nova scotia business program. Hope if anyone is interested in hospitality or food related business. Existing stores, cafes etc. We could partner and create a good strong buisness.

Anyone has information on NB business immigration, ther require 100k deposit and issue PR directly.

I also have one more QUESTION.

The NS PNP ISSUE US A TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER, WHICH WILL FETCH US A TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT FOR 24 MONTHS. MY QUESTION IS, CAN WE / SPOUSE APPLY FOR THE REGULAR SKILLSELECT PR PROCESS AFTER HAVING BEEN WORKING FOR 24 MONTHS ON THIS WORK PERMIT?

EVEN IF WE FAIL IN THE BUSINESS, WE STILL HAVE THE CHANCE OF APPLYING PR RIGHT ? OR WRONG, CIC WONT CONSIDER THIS WORK EXPERIENCE?

Thank you.

11. I have heard that NSOI takes about 4-5 months to approve BEP, not sure if it's correct estimation. Have you got any news yet?

12. I've got some proposals for business investment in NS for entrepreneur which I think interesting. PM me if you are interested.

Regarding your QUESTION:
    Let's say you are Entrepreneur APPLICANT coming to NS under WP to implement you BEP. After 2 years, somehow you fail to get PR. Assuming that the reason for not getting PR is NOT related to making false statements of withholding information or something alike (which will trigger some penalty), I don't think your 2 years working experience in Canada will be counted toward your Skill Select profile, since during those 2 years, you are not employed (you suppose to be employer). However, if during these 2 years, your wife find her paid job in Canada, then her experience can be counted toward HER profile as Skill Select applicant.
    Anyway, I am not a lawyer nor certified immi consultant, so it's just my 2 cents.

13. One of the requirements to be eligible for NB entrepreneur is you must prove that you have "connection" in NB. A business trip visiting NB for at least 5 days during which you will be meeting biz potential partners can be used as proof of connection. Participating in an Information Session organized by NB government can be considered as "connection".
    Check http://livinginnb.ca/ for the coming information sessions.

14. ya, i regret, i missed that session in India :(

15. Ya, I got it, But any how as, we already have a work permit, we could work on part time in another part time job also, ITS NOT MY INTENTION. JUST IN CASE WE COULD HAVE SOME CHANCE. Having work experience for one year will fetch lot of points

But, Are we issued a OPEN WORK PERMIT. I believe so. We are actually creating a new business or partnership, so we dont have any ID or Tax ID to be called as an employer. I agree that I am an employer after setting up business. The point is that, without work permit we cant work for anyone, even for ourselves.

Those who already applied should be knowing this.