CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I had mentioned a years stay.
Got her passport back today, unfortunately they gave her a visitor visa instead of a SuperVisa. Don't know what went wrong.
Code is not PG-1 in Visa ?
Also are you sure , you selected correct option while filing forms?

Reactions: find_anand

Lee2414

Star Member
May 11, 2022
No changes in her account except Biometric and Final decision. It still says these -

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • May 2, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations but my question my background check reads the same as yours, then eligibility changed to we are reviewing i don't what stage we are at now , or maybe after eligibility changes to complete thatz when we receive PPR?!

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Congratulations but my question my background check reads the same as yours, then eligibility changed to we are reviewing i don't what stage we are at now , or maybe after eligibility changes to complete thatz when we receive PPR?!
my application review of eligibility has started on april 22nd,still no decision

Apr 20, 2022
Canada government has an issue going on with processing applications for everything be it visa or passport, people have been calling, emailing them for no answer, standing in line since 3 AM at passport offices hoping to submit their passport applications and still getting turned back. It is chaotic. Everyone is living in uncertainty and pissed on how to get answers from them.

Reactions: 2cookies

Lee2414

Star Member
May 11, 2022
Canada government has an issue going on with processing applications for everything be it visa or passport, people have been calling, emailing them for no answer, standing in line since 3 AM at passport offices hoping to submit their passport applications and still getting turned back. It is chaotic. Everyone is living in uncertainty and pissed on how to get answers from them.
I wonder what's causing their confusion, maybe they are eating more than they chew now its chocking them, because you can't be this confused then you go on inviting refugees from the Russian War to apply and on top of that you still have backlog from covid

Reactions: 2cookies

Briva912

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I wonder what's causing their confusion, maybe they are eating more than they chew now its chocking them, because you can't be this confused then you go on inviting refugees from the Russian War to apply and on top of that you still have backlog from covid

Apr 20, 2022
That is what pissing people more, on one side people here are waiting for approval of their family member's visa for over two-three years now and on the other side, you are bringing refugees in good numbers without any wait or requirement check for them. It has to piss everyone off.

Reactions: Ckendrick

ksingh28

Jun 10, 2020
Hello Dear Members,

I really need your help in reviewing the purpose of travel & letter of invitation for my parents' visitor visa application. A few important things about their application are below -

1. Father is a retired teacher and pensioner. Mom is a homemaker.
2. They don't own any property or vehicle in India. Everything is under my name.
3. Father gets a monthly pension and he needs to be present in India for the bank to release the pension to his account. (Life certificate)
4. My sister, brother-in-law, and their son are in India and they keep visiting them regularly.
5. They have around $24000 in their saving account and a $12000 fixed deposit which will be used for their travel.
6. My wife and I are expecting our first child in Oct 2022. Family unification and celebrating the birth of their grandchild is the main purpose of their visit.

I am struggling to write convincing content to prove their strong ties to India. Below is my write-up.

Purpose Of Travel

To,
Visa Officer,
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

Sub: Purpose of Travel

Dear Visa Officer,

My Name is ABC (Passport No: ABC, DOB: April 0, 1955), and I am an Indian Citizen living in the city of ABC, Punjab, India. My spouse, ABC , (Passport No: TABC, DOB: Nov 0, 1954) and I are applying for a visitor’s visa for Canada.

The main purpose of our visit is to meet our son and daughter-in-law and to celebrate the birth of our grandchild expected to be born in Oct 2022. We will stay with our son’s family at their residence located at ABC, Brampton, ON – L7A ABC. The duration of our stay will be approx. 3 months and tentative travel dates are Oct 01, 2022, to Dec 30, 2022.

We are genuine visitors, and we assure you that we will leave Canada at the end of our visit. We are financially self-sufficient with access to each other’s funds and will pay for our travel. In addition to this, I am a pensioner and I need to be physically present in India for the bank to release my monthly pension funds to my account. A note from the bank is attached in support along with proof of funds. Moreover, our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are in India, and they keep visiting us every now and then. (how to rewrite this line to leave an impact)

We have attached the following documents with this application for your perusal.

Bank statements (proof of funds)
Pension document and bank’s note for my physical presence in India
Marriage certificate
Income Tax returns (last 2 years)

Please feel free to contact me in case of any questions. Our contact info is undersigned.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Father's Name and Mother's Name
phone number
ABCsingh@gmail.com