+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

hjf89

Jun 6, 2022
Hi I applied for my Child`s TRV from India. My wife and I are PRs.
Date of Submission - Dec 20, 2021
No updates yet

Should a review of eligibility be started by now ? Or its different for kids ? Please advise.
PS - Sorry its a Dec submission but wanted to get everyone's views as its critical for us to get our Child`s visa.
Did you get your childs visa? how long did it take?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Did anyone here contacted MP??
If you can share sample letter it will be greatly appreciated..
thank you guys
Complete waste of time contacting them.

Just drop them a mail and they will send you a consent form and ask for details.

Nothing much

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Did anyone here contacted MP??
If you can share sample letter it will be greatly appreciated..
thank you guys
i just sent them an email with my “story” in short, with my complete address n contact number n also said i’m a PR.. then application details like name, application number, date,dob, uci number, current status ( they will either send an automated reply or someone will respond if they need any additional details), that being said it was a waste of time! they just said its in the visa office since date of application n is currently under review ( this we already know whn logged in to portal!)

Sr_ke

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
I reapplied in May and now I am scared that I will have to wait from scratch ! is the old file withdrawn without being looked at u think ?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
I reapplied in May and now I am scared that I will have to wait from scratch ! is the old file withdrawn without being looked at u think ?
i reapplied last monday, my nov application is under review since april 22, exactly a month now! don’t know what to expect