+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
after over 6months of waiting i reapplied yesterday for my parents..for mom, biometric details, uci and client application summary appeared immediately, but for my dad(primary applicant) these details has not been populated…feels like s$&&t, looks like waste of money and time:( has this ever happened to anyone? will these details appear later or will it be considered as an incomplete application?

• Sad
Reactions: 2cookies

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I submitted TRV application on Oct 23rd 2021
Multiple webforms: same story,still in process.

How can I reapply?Will I have to withdraw the previous application?

Pls advise.

Narora25

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I submitted TRV application on Oct 23rd 2021
Multiple webforms: same story,still in process.

How can I reapply?Will I have to withdraw the previous application?

Pls advise.
No, you can apply on the new portal without withdrawing the old application.
Once, one of the application will be reviewed, the other will be withdrawn on it's own.

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
Hi,
I am trying to login through GC key to apply visitor visa for my parents but from last week i am not able to login. Can anyone help me out on this. Please and thank you.

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
No, you can apply on the new portal without withdrawing the old application.
Once, one of the application will be reviewed, the other will be withdrawn on it's own.
New Portal?

I think I applied on the new portal then when it just opened.

IRCC portal?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Same time line.... No update after starting review around 15 April
me too same timeline. review started on april 22, send email to mp, they also got reply from ircc that file is in new delhi vo since nov 28, n is currently under review…fed up n reapplied :( n now i regret wasting money

Last edited:

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
me too same timeline. review started on april 22, send email to mp, they also got reply from ircc that file is in new delhi vo since nov 28, n is currently under review
NDVO is working very actively on Spouse Open work permits and PR files apparently

Also, for VV applied through IRCC Portal, the response is always that file is in NDVO but I have not seen anyone getting decisions for the new portal from Delhi. It is always CPC Ottawa for IRCC Portal VV.

This is just weird