+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

priyankakane

Mar 21, 2022
Applied for my parents on Nov 29 2021 through New Portal, Biometrics done on Dec 22 2021, no update yet. My parents are under 60 years of age, both full time employees. I thought their employment status might result in early decision. I gave reason as family reunion and applied for 45 days visa. Dont know if i should reapply ? Any insight?

susarla

Mar 7, 2022
What is the category to select from "Type of application/enquiry" list for Parents Visitor Visa? Is it "Temporary Residence (applied online)"? If yes, in the next list what to be selected? is it (Temporary Residence (applied online) - Visa"?

I am thinking to raise a webform as its been 102 days from the day of Biometrics and the processing time shoes 99 days as of today.

Can someone help me here please?

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hi all,
My spouse trv 2nd time app: Nov 26
Rejected today: March 21

Reasons: personal assets and financial status, purpose of visit, home ties

I had submitted multiple documents including multiple properties, assets, bank statements with around 30k, for 1 month stay. Doctors letter for my mother-inlaw and sisterinlaw(she has some medical conditions)
Purpose of visit-flight tickets, hotel reservations.
I had a genuine application. He is a public works contractor and few upcoming projects, submitted the proofs fot those as well.
Didn't even feel like they opened the application.

Please guys can you guide me how can I proceed.
I need genuine suggestions.
What should I do now?

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hi all,

I had submitted multiple documents including multiple properties, assets, bank statements with around 30k, for 1 month stay. Doctors letter for my mother-inlaw and sisterinlaw(she has some medical conditions)
I had a genuine application. He is a public works contractor and few upcoming projects, submitted the proofs fot those as well.

What should I do now?
seems like the auto system flagged your application for unforeseen reasons. At least that is what I understand from the video. Try ordering GCMS notes and check details. Also, check some other videos and FB groups where people got it approved to see what they did differnetly. Finally, try with some experienced agent the second time. Best wishes

Reactions: Ashsan

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
looks like atleast for now they are mainting the timeline of 95 days from biometrics... my biometric was on 29th hoping to get results soon :)
I don't think so cos my spouse and parents bio was on Dec3rd, nov26th submission. Its all random!

Last edited:

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Ya..not sure whether to expect updates during India time / Canada time. Looks like applications are also getting processed in Cpc Ottawa office.
Nope all Indian applicants are processed at NewDelhi VO only, just the final decision letter comes from
Ottawa and also the visa stamp will be from Ottawa as well, even my 2nd student visa stamp from 2years back was showing Ottawa while the first stamp from 2017 had NewDelhi in it. So it has nothing to do with processing office.

Last edited:

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Hi all,

What should I do now?
Do you mind telling your application number hiding the last two digits and your biometrics date?