+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
Calm down. We all are waiting since November 2021, which means 100+ days before your application and we will be sharing all the updates here.
Hi !
As mentioned before I too applied for my baby`s TRV on Dec 20th via GCKey, no updates till now. Saw that rejection thread , was a case in Jamaica. Hopefully they approve all our applications. Its a tough for us to figure this out with the baby not getting a TRV soon.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Dec 15th was my Biometrics. Must count from there.
131 days from Application
98 days from Biometrics
I think processing time is from the application date and biometrics not included as per IRCC website. Days between biometric instructions letter and biometrics submission will be excluded in processing time.
And What if there's no biometrics required, like for kids? It will be from the date of application, right? Then it will be more than 120days for me.
Medicals passed on Feb 21st. I don't think they will consider from medicals passed too.
Whatever processing time mentioned in their portal is of no use and can't rely on that.

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
This processing time does not include

the time it takes to send an application between a visa application centre and our office

the time you need to give your biometrics

I got that point from website. I don’t know Man U might be correct too. 131 days is too long. I am crossing minimums too 106 soon. Let’s c but u have a valid point we can’t relay on processing times. It’s pure luck. Some getting within a week which is baffling me

Reactions: Rrsk_1912