+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOTICE OF DECISION!

May 7, 2021
ooh sure, all my prayers to you ..I will let you know when I get my nod.. in my hearing I tried to remember as many details as possible and also I didn't contradict to any dates in my narative. Even in my evedence .. what else can they check on my credibilty?? and I claimed my refuge in my first month here. ..
Thank you so much.. And sure I'll too let ya know when I get my NOD

Reactions: Lois0

Lois0

May 15, 2021
Thank you so much.. And sure I'll too let ya know when I get my NOD
in my hearing I tried to remember as many details as possible and also I didn't contradict any dates in my narrative. Even in my evidence .. what else can they check on my credibilty?? and I claimed my refuge in my first month here. ..

May 7, 2021
in my hearing I tried to remember as many details as possible and also I didn't contradict any dates in my narrative. Even in my evidence .. what else can they check on my credibilty?? and I claimed my refuge in my first month here. ..
I'll advise you to talk to your lawyer, he is the one who can give you a fair opinion about your hearing, since he was present there with you and could predict the outcome better.

Reactions: Lois0

Lois0

May 15, 2021
I'll advise you to talk to your lawyer, he is the one who can give you a fair opinion about your hearing, since he was present there with you and could predict the outcome better.
Any updates from you bro??

May 7, 2021
same here bro, but is it okay to call them to inquire about the status?
Yes its completely fine to call them and inquire about your status, but i believe your hearing was done a couple of weeks ago, so for you its still fine as the average time these days is 6 to 8 week

May 7, 2021
Anyone else who would like to share his/her experience or would like to comment, would be appreciated, has anyone got his/her NOD these days if yes then after how long

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is very dependent on the member and the case. Some members are not really on top of their paperwork and take longer to reply. Depending on your case the member may want to do further research about your case or the situation in your home country. .

May 7, 2021
It is very dependent on the member and the case. Some members are not really on top of their paperwork and take longer to reply. Depending on your case the member may want to do further research about your case or the situation in your home country. .
Yes, you are absolutely right