App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thanks for Reply I wanted to Elaborate it " ""if i applied for job on one of the participating Community Portal they done Initial Screening of my CV and forward it to Concern Employer ( Approved Employer for RNIP ) " What are Chances for Being Selected for the Job Specially When Community forward CV to Employer """
Again, I don't think the communities forward CVs or resumes. When you apply for a job on their portal, interested employers might contact you to schedule an interview. If they offer you a job, you can then proceed to apply for a recommendation from the community. As the program is relatively new, we don't have a lot of information at this point.

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Dear All,

Can anyone advice that I got the invitation from employer to attend in person interview, but travel expenses should handle by candidate itself. There is any help from Mantioba government influence here?If I travel under which visa category required?

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

Joylove

Feb 10, 2020
Congratulations
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Request you to please message me and we can discuss further.

Shekhar
Congratulations have u gotten nomination letter for p.r now and how long did it take before you got it

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Request you to please message me and we can discuss further.

Shekhar
Hi Shekar may I know for which community from offer released?

carrie1217

Jan 6, 2020
Employers' application for RNIP have been closed for the following provinces?

Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Thunder Bay, ON

Skydancer

Dec 7, 2018
Fiji
Hello guys.
As per requirements, self-employed work experience does not count.
Self employed means company of 1 person, or even if I am director of the company of 10 staff where I am also 50% shareholder?

Meaning, I can't apply for this program if I work in the company, which I also own no matter the revenue and amount of employees?

Would really appreciate this clarification.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
how many points are required for this or you have to get job offer for it ?
You need some serious connection to any given province, like relative, education from a province, or even visit to a province will do in some cases.

If you never been to Canada and have no connection to a participant community I would not even waste time applying.

Pointless program in my opinion. If someone has studied let's say in Manitoba he/she can apply via Manitoba PNP.

Will wait for some new Pilot program that will not require a job offer.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
RNIP is clearly for those who either know someone there or have studied there. Can they just not make you sign a legal bond that makes you stay there for X number of years. Many people just want to set foot in Canada & wont mind staying there. This whole connection thing may not even work for them unless it is legally binding on them.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
RNIP is clearly for those who either know someone there or have studied there. Can they just not make you sign a legal bond that makes you stay there for X number of years. Many people just want to set foot in Canada & wont mind staying there. This whole connection thing may not even work for them unless it is legally binding on them.
No there is a right to mobility. Even if there was a bond most would leave the day it ended. They are looking for longtime community members. They have learned from the PNP programs where the majority have no intention of remaining in the nominating province. They land there because they have to and lthen start looking at jobs in in B.C., AB and ON.