Northern Rural Immigration Pilot Program

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Thanks for Reply I wanted to Elaborate it " ""if i applied for job on one of the participating Community Portal they done Initial Screening of my CV and forward it to Concern Employer ( Approved Employer for RNIP ) " What are Chances for Being Selected for the Job Specially When Community forward CV to Employer """
Again, I don't think the communities forward CVs or resumes. When you apply for a job on their portal, interested employers might contact you to schedule an interview. If they offer you a job, you can then proceed to apply for a recommendation from the community. As the program is relatively new, we don't have a lot of information at this point.

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Dear All,

Can anyone advice that I got the invitation from employer to attend in person interview, but travel expenses should handle by candidate itself. There is any help from Mantioba government influence here?If I travel under which visa category required?

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

Joylove

Feb 10, 2020
Congratulations
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Request you to please message me and we can discuss further.

Shekhar
Congratulations have u gotten nomination letter for p.r now and how long did it take before you got it

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hello Team,

I have received a offer letter through RNIP and secured a job as well. I am filling up the forms and have certain questions.
Would like to discuss the same with some one who has secured a job and applying through RNIP.

Request you to please message me and we can discuss further.

Shekhar
Hi Shekar may I know for which community from offer released?

carrie1217

Jan 6, 2020
Employers' application for RNIP have been closed for the following provinces?

Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Thunder Bay, ON

Skydancer

Dec 7, 2018
Fiji
Hello guys.
As per requirements, self-employed work experience does not count.
Self employed means company of 1 person, or even if I am director of the company of 10 staff where I am also 50% shareholder?

Meaning, I can't apply for this program if I work in the company, which I also own no matter the revenue and amount of employees?

Would really appreciate this clarification.