Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
I little confused after read Brandon's community-specific criteria. So as I understood there is no way to apply if you residing outside Canada?
So am I. They do not state what is the minimum points requirement. But I guess all will depend on the job you apply for.

hannalila

Aug 16, 2018
I little confused after read Brandon's community-specific criteria. So as I understood there is no way to apply if you residing outside Canada?
Brandon's criteria is seriously non-sense. You only get 15 points + whatever connections points you have (presumingly 0 if you have never been to Brandon). Also people who currently working in Brandon cannot apply if they don't change jobs to whatever got posted.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Kindly read the RNIP application criteria, " A community will only nominate the candidates who will get to manage a solid job offer and could obtain 70 score out of 100". ECA and IELTS is must here.
It is correct. For RNIP there is a requirement for candidates to have a valid job offer to become eligible for nomination by the province.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Communities that were supposed to start receiving applications from November 1 have started the program except Sudbury. The last time I read, in a news article, the City of Sudbury said something about receiving applications from the month of December and start recommending people from January. Even their website states "Check back in December." I am not sure what's going on, as they are not picking up their phones either. An update or releasing community specific criteria would be nice. As far as I have seen, it looks pretty competitive here with plenty of International graduates showing up for the last IELTS exam conducted in the city. I don't think the city really wants skilled immigrants.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello Mustafa,

Could you pls. confirm when Claresholm program will be announced and how will we apply for the same.

I had done Masters in Microbiology and 1.5 year experience in the same field. IELTS 6.5.

Pls. do let me know also pls. do confirm about thunderbay program how can I get job offer.

Thanks.

Got the below e-mail today

You are receiving this message because you have successfully been registered on the Claresholm-Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) Mailing List.

The Claresholm-RNIP will not begin accepting applications until February 2020.

The Economic Development Officer is not available to take any appointments at this time.

Claresholm is in the process of deciding employer eligibility criteria, and determining the community recommendation criteria. Until this process is complete, the EDO cannot provide you with any additional information.

To prepare yourself for application to the program you can do the following:

· Visit the IRCC Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot website and understand the Federal Eligibility Requirements. If you do not meet all of the RNIP Federal Eligibility Requirements your application will not be considered.

· Obtain documents to prove you meet the Federal Eligibility Criteria.

· Prepare a detailed resume, cover-letter, including employer references.

· You must meet the work experience requirement of 1,560 continuous hours in the same National Occupation Classification. Self-employment is not eligible.

You cannot get an RNIP job offer at this time. Employers in Claresholm cannot offer jobs through the RNIP program because the employer-eligibility criteria has not been announced.

Please be patient and wait for more announcements to come December 23rd

---------------------------------------------

So, some more details about another community

Reactions: Mike@2019

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Hello Mustafa,

Could you pls. confirm when Claresholm program will be announced and how will we apply for the same.

I had done Masters in Microbiology and 1.5 year experience in the same field. IELTS 6.5.

Pls. do let me know also pls. do confirm about thunderbay program how can I get job offer.

Thanks.
No more information is available yet

zaheer1978

Jan 2, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
20-12-2019
Please provide more feedbacks on RNIP and when Moose Jaw will be included in it

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
This is the latest update - https://www.cicnews.com/2020/01/launch-of-rural-and-northern-immigration-pilot-delayed-in-several-communities-0113435.html#gs.q1i605

Not sure why the staff at the city of Sudbury are reluctant to give more information when they were supposed to start receiving applications from November 1 which was delayed to December (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/sudbury-rural-northern-immigration-pilot-program-1.5357961). Now, it's January and they are still asking us to check their website for updates which still states "Please check back in December." (https://investsudbury.ca/how-can-we-help/immigration-options/) The Mayor of Sudbury did a press release (https://www.thesudburystar.com/news/local-news/sudbury-mayor-praises-citys-amazing-accomplishments-in-new-years-message) at the new year's eve stating how the city had a great year in taking the Immigration pilot program forward. If you do press releases about the program from time to time for good public relations or "feel good" politics, the very least you could do is to respond to prospective applicants: According to them, the federal government hasn't opened the program yet while the schedule in the ministerial instructions released by the federal government says an entirely different thing (http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2019/2019-08-17/html/notice-avis-eng.html). Honestly, I have been employed in the priority sector and I also have a decent IELTS score, and that's the only reason why I am trying for this program as I would have to wait for another 6 months before I can apply under Express Entry. My projected CRS score is 479 which I don't think will be enough in May and June draws.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Please provide more feedbacks on RNIP and when Moose Jaw will be included in it
Moose Jaw is not starting it's program until April 1st 2020 according to a recent CICnews article.
Claresholme not until February.

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Hello,
What are Chances being successful if community forward my CV to employer after review will does it make any difference ??

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hello,
What are Chances being successful if community forward my CV to employer after review will does it make any difference ??
I am sorry, Mr. Khan. I cannot understand your question. I will try to answer it to the best of my comprehension. Some communities have created a portal for applicants so they can apply for jobs through it. Communities will accept applications from you only when you have a solid job offer. Without it, they won't consider you. I hope this helps you. Also, keep in mind that some communities don't seem interested in bringing in skilled immigrants as you can see how most of them have already missed the deadline to accept applications. Worst of them are Sudbury and Thunder Bay who were supposed to commence on Nov 1, 2019.

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
I am sorry, Mr. Khan. I cannot understand your question. I will try to answer it to the best of my comprehension. Some communities have created a portal for applicants so they can apply for jobs through it. Communities will accept applications from you only when you have a solid job offer. Without it, they won't consider you. I hope this helps you. Also, keep in mind that some communities don't seem interested in bringing in skilled immigrants as you can see how most of them have already missed the deadline to accept applications. Worst of them are Sudbury and Thunder Bay who were supposed to commence on Nov 1, 2019.
Thanks for Reply I wanted to Elaborate it " ""if i applied for job on one of the participating Community Portal they done Initial Screening of my CV and forward it to Concern Employer ( Approved Employer for RNIP ) " What are Chances for Being Selected for the Job Specially When Community forward CV to Employer """