File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you're talking about Canada, companies in Canada don't hire based on where you go to school. That's ridiculous.
Where someone went to school can absolutely factor into the hiring decision. Happens all of the time. Not so much when it comes to colleges - but certainly when it comes to universities.

• Love
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

AviJ

May 13, 2021
Hi all,
I have got an acceptance in Northeastern university Toronto campus for fall 2021 in MS in Project Management.
Since not much info is available on the internet about this campus I wanted to know whether this is a good choice or not?
HI AkhilJohn5,
Congratulations for acceptance from NEW.

I am planning to do MS in Project Management for Winter 2022.

I have a query for you.
Is there any pre-assessment process in NEU Toronto before applying student application??

Actually in my case, my consultancy have sent my documents for pre assessment and once get positive response then we can apply for admission there.
But it's been 5 weeks but no response from the university.
My consultancy is saying due to Covid they are taking time.

So could you please provide your feedback.
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI AkhilJohn5,

I have a query for you.
Is there any pre-assessment process in NEU Toronto before applying student application??

Actually in my case, my consultancy have sent my documents for pre assessment and once get positive response then we can apply for admission there.

Thanks
Northeastern accepts almost all students. Getting the study permit is the issue. Would really suggest another college or university.

AviJ

May 13, 2021
I am also admitted to NEU for MS In regulatory affairs. Yes there is a campus issue but as far as I connected with previously graduated students got very positive responses, it is absolutely fine with degree and job. They are well placed at good companies in Canada. And as per IRCC DLI list international student are eligible for such hybrid classes system from these courses.
This international location of NEU has started some year back so may have reputation problems but I got very good reviews.
HI Bhairav,

I have a query for you.

Thanks

AviJ

May 13, 2021
Hi All,

I have two main queries.

1. I am planning to do MS in Project Management for Winter 2022. Is there any pre-assessment process in NEU Toronto before applying student application??

2. As I am software engineer and having 8 years of experience without any gap.
So Could any one suggest what other 2 years PG courses are good there to study in Ontario.

Thanks in advance

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
HI AkhilJohn5,

I have a query for you.

Thanks
hey
So there is no pre assessment for neu Toronto campus. In my case it wasn’t there I applied directly and got the acceptance so i guess you ask you consultancy cause there is no pre assessment as far as I know, if it is a new thing I don’t know but as far as i know it doesn’t happen.
So i would suggest you directly contact neu through mail or something and you’ll get the proper answer.

on a side note neu Toronto campus isn’t a proper campus it’s one floor in a office building with just 3 classrooms.

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
hey
So there is no pre assessment for neu Toronto campus. In my case it wasn’t there I applied directly and got the acceptance so i guess you ask you consultancy cause there is no pre assessment as far as I know, if it is a new thing I don’t know but as far as i know it doesn’t happen.
So i would suggest you directly contact neu through mail or something and you’ll get the proper answer.

on a side note neu Toronto campus isn’t a proper campus it’s one floor in a office building with just 3 classrooms.
Also i think neu waived the fees for applying for the application.

Reactions: AviJ

AviJ

May 13, 2021
hey

Thanks for the reply....Yes I got to know from its website that it's 3 classrooms office...