+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northeastern University Toronto

Feb 2, 2021
Hello @canuck78 and @jweekend. Thank you for the perspective, however as per canada's website., this college is a DLI and is eligible for PGWP for certain courses. What can practically go wrong if this college is approved, do you still think it has thin chances of providing PGWP and PR further.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list/northeastern-university.html
Hi Aditya, did you apply for the course?

Feb 2, 2021
I am also admitted to NEU for MS In regulatory affairs. Yes there is a campus issue but as far as I connected with previously graduated students got very positive responses, it is absolutely fine with degree and job. They are well placed at good companies in Canada. And as per IRCC DLI list international student are eligible for such hybrid classes system from these courses.
This international location of NEU has started some year back so may have reputation problems but I got very good reviews.
Hi Bhairav, any placement figures like avg package, median package etc?

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
When did you apply and how long it took for decision? I have applied for same and current status says transcripts under evaluation..
And what does Letter of Acceptance says about course length? As i have large study gap, i am still thinking if I should apply visa with this university or some other public college/univ

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Please aplly for another university if you want to remain in Canada. Stick to large public univerisities.
I have applied for this univ and have offers from Univ of Manitoba, Univ of Winnipeg. Is it better to go to one of these univ rather than studying in this univ?

sai1526

Feb 6, 2021
And what does Letter of Acceptance says about course length? As i have large study gap, i am still thinking if I should apply visa with this university or some other public college/univ
I applied last month. Got the letter of acceptance last week. It says as i have mentioned that the program is for 1.5 to 2 years and that i got admitted to Masters in Analytics on ground toronto campus. The curriculum is good. but i am not sure about the DLI capability as it has been under observation according to others here. And also this is a new campus. So i am keeping options open. I am waiting for other universities reply. I got pg diploma in data analytics also but i am waiting for other masters applications decision.

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I see all are curious about Northeastern Univesity, Well I have got admission from the same university for MS in Project Management (Fall 2020).
It is a newly opened university in Canada and very less information is available on the Internet. But it is DLI approved university by the federal government, and accredited by PMI institution. I am not a consultant or an agent to talk in favor of or misguide you. I have already studied in Canada for two years and looking further to continue MS in PM (Construction Management Concentration).
and yes You can claim Points for PR and get a PGWP of 3 years.

if anyone would like to share information or want to connect with me to discuss more please email me on autade.a@husky.neu.edu
Did you join the course at NE Aniket? Howz the experience studying there?