+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northeastern University Toronto

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
I am also admitted to NEU for MS In regulatory affairs. Yes there is a campus issue but as far as I connected with previously graduated students got very positive responses, it is absolutely fine with degree and job. They are well placed at good companies in Canada. And as per IRCC DLI list international student are eligible for such hybrid classes system from these courses.
This international location of NEU has started some year back so may have reputation problems but I got very good reviews.
Hey Bhairav.. Could you please throw some light on the way of class studies, previous student’s job offers etc?

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
Hi all,
I have got an acceptance in Northeastern university Toronto campus for fall 2021 in MS in Project Management.
Since not much info is available on the internet about this campus I wanted to know whether this is a good choice or not?

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
If you want a serious answer then, first of all, read the comments earlier in this thread. Secondly, ask yourself why there aren't any credible reviews and why its campus is in a rented office space.
Well earlier comments some are pro most are cons(mostly by you)
Well there are little credible reviews cause it’s a new campus that’s why and it’s a satellite campus that’s why

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,
I have got an acceptance in Northeastern university Toronto campus for fall 2021 in MS in Project Management.
Since not much info is available on the internet about this campus I wanted to know whether this is a good choice or not?
It depends on what you mean by a good choice.

Your program qualifies for a PGWP. So I guess that is good.

As the school reputation goes with Canadian employers, it's not good. It basically has no brand recognition in Canada. Employers are looking for names of universities they know and recognize. I don't know how much an MS costs there vs. other Canadian universities - however I would go with another university hands down if employment prospects in Canada are important.

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
It depends on what you mean by a good choice.

Your program qualifies for a PGWP. So I guess that is good.

As the school reputation goes with Canadian employers, it's not good. It basically has no brand recognition in Canada. Employers are looking for names of universities they know and recognize. I don't know how much an MS costs there vs. other Canadian universities - however I would go with another university hands down if employment prospects in Canada are important.
But isn’t northeastern university a famous brand name so shouldn’t companies recognise it?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But isn’t northeastern university a famous brand name so shouldn’t companies recognise it?
If you attend the bricks and mortar school in the US, that has brand recognition with some Canadians.

Not the same brand recognition for the satellite here. You're far better off spending your money on a school like U of T.

Reactions: Akhiljohn5

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
If you attend the bricks and mortar school in the US, that has brand recognition with some Canadians.

Not the same brand recognition for the satellite here. You're far better off spending your money on a school like U of T.
Okay thanks for the advice
Appreciate it.

Akhiljohn5

Mar 3, 2021
Its a joke university.

If you're talking about Canada, companies in Canada don't hire based on where you go to school. That's ridiculous.
So shouldn't studying from northeastern Toronto campus doesn’t matter that much cause companies in Canada don’t hire based on where you go to school.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
So shouldn't studying from northeastern Toronto campus doesn’t matter that much cause companies in Canada don’t hire based on where you go to school.
No. Companies won't go like: wow this guy is from northeastern university, I must hire him. No. Your college is irrelevant.