Sep 1, 2016
listening 4 answers
Army
safety
learning
outcomes
writing
training
reduce ( ..........to stress. something like this)
time
Are you guys really sure about the first answer in sec 4??
Coz from what i have heard i think the answer should be AIRLINE and not The ARMY. please do reply..

Safian

May 23, 2018
Are you guys really sure about the first answer in sec 4??
Coz from what i have heard i think the answer should be AIRLINE and not The ARMY. please do reply..
It's definitely Army and not airlines. Anyhow, now it doesn't matter much. Good luck for the result.

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys, May 12th IELTS result date already shows up on the British Council website as an option to check, but as I try to access it, it gives me a “No result” as an answer. Are you guys experiencing the same issue? Do you think it could be because there has not been 13 days yet?

OMI11

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, May 12th IELTS result date already shows up on the British Council website as an option to check, but as I try to access it, it gives me a “No result” as an answer. Are you guys experiencing the same issue? Do you think it could be because there has not been 13 days yet?
It's a normal thing, Everytime the dates show up earlier but the results would be available only on the 13th day.

Reactions: rclmont

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
U can start checking tomorrow around 10.00/11.00pm.....

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Can u plz mention the website u r checking the result?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I wonder what people their thoughts are about one of the questions regarding the first text in the Reading part (the one about groups). Even two weeks later, I'm still unsure what the right answer is supposed to be. If I recall correctly, the question was: "Can groups visit at any time of the day?'.

In the text it was stated groups need to book in advance, however no mention is made about which time(s) of the day they could book for. Therefore, in my opinion the answer should be ''Not Given''. However, "False" is probably the more logical answer, as I suspect they were hinting at the fact that groups can't simply enter whenever.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I wonder what people their thoughts are about one of the questions regarding the first text in the Reading part (the one about groups). Even two weeks later, I'm still unsure what the right answer is supposed to be. If I recall correctly, the question was: "Can groups visit at any time of the day?'.

In the text it was stated groups need to book in advance, however no mention is made about which time(s) of the day they could book for. Therefore, in my opinion the answer should be ''Not Given''. However, "False" is probably the more logical answer, as I suspect they were hinting at the fact that groups can't simply enter whenever.
I also put Not Given.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hello All,

I had given my test on the 12th of May and was expecting to view the scores online tomorrow. Looks like I need a candidate number .. I tried writing to IELTS but no response yet. Any suggestions on how I can get this number and is it possible to view our scores online without this candidate number ?

Good luck to all expecting their scores :)

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hello All,

I had given my test on the 12th of May and was expecting to view the scores online tomorrow. Looks like I need a candidate number .. I tried writing to IELTS but no response yet. Any suggestions on how I can get this number and is it possible to view our scores online without this candidate number ?

Good luck to all expecting their scores :)
When I go here it doesn't seem to ask for a candidate number.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018

I put FALSE because the museum hours were provided (9 AM - 5PM or something) and the question was "Can groups visit ANY TIME of the day" which is false as they can't enter at 8 PM!

Of course this is my rationale and I am not suggesting this is the absolute right answer :)

Reactions: Ash_1917