+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

North America-IELTS General Test MAY 12, 2018

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I put FALSE because the museum hours were provided (9 AM - 5PM or something) and the question was "Can groups visit ANYTIME of the day" which is false. Of course this is my rationale and I am not suggesting this is the absolute right answer :)

Haha, with that logic you're correct indeed ;)

It's just not a very well formulated question in my opinion.

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Got my score - this was my 2nd time giving IELTS:
L 9.0
R 9.0
W 8.5
S 9.0

God's Plan! =/\=
Onto to the next challenges in this path.

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
For some reason, my results are not being displayed on ielts essentials. Is there any alternative website we can visit to check our results?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
L 9.0
R 9.0
W 6.0
S 9.0

I know I could've easily gotten 8.0+ on the Writing as well - but for some reason the time pressure really got to me. I'm also very used to academic writing (grad school) so particularly the first writing assignment caught me off-guard as I couldn't phrase my sentences properly at all for that context. Very surprised about the Speaking score, as I'm a big introvert with mild social anxiety - and have trouble talking even in my native language

Didn't take any IELTS training or prepared in any way whatsoever, so I'm happy about my scores. I needed a minimum of 5.0 for each of the four components for my Express Entry application.

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
L 9.0
R 9.0
W 6.0
S 9.0

I know I could've easily gotten 8.0+ on the Writing as well - but for some reason the time pressure really got to me. I'm also very used to academic writing (grad school) so particularly the first writing assignment caught me off-guard as I couldn't phrase my sentences properly at all for that context. Very surprised about the Speaking score, as I'm a big introvert with mild social anxiety - and have trouble talking even in my native language

Didn't take any IELTS training or prepared in any way whatsoever, so I'm happy about my scores. I needed a minimum of 5.0 for each of the four components for my Express Entry application.
Idp or British?

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
anybody seeing this

Hi there,
We are not able to display your results at the moment.

This could be because:

1. Results are still being confirmed
Some results may still be in the process of being confirmed.
Please try again in an hour.

2. Your details do not match our records.
To fix this, please make sure your details are correct as per your IELTS application form.

If you have checked and your details are correct, and you have waited for more than one day and you still cannot see your results, please contact your test centre team who can help you with your query.

Kind regards

IDP IELTS

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
anybody seeing this

Hi there,
We are not able to display your results at the moment.

This could be because:

1. Results are still being confirmed
Some results may still be in the process of being confirmed.
Please try again in an hour.

2. Your details do not match our records.
To fix this, please make sure your details are correct as per your IELTS application form.

If you have checked and your details are correct, and you have waited for more than one day and you still cannot see your results, please contact your test centre team who can help you with your query.

Kind regards

IDP IELTS
This is exactly what I have been getting from the past half an hour!

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
This is exactly what I have been getting from the past half an hour!
I'm pretty sure the results just aren't available yet for you - they do mention that they will gradually roll-out the results over a 24-hour period.I was receiving the same message earlier this evening as well, after others already claimed to have received results.

Also just a heads up: for Given Name, you may have to include your Middle Name as well, if it's on your Passport. When I search for my first name (e.g. "John Smith") I get this message too - when I search for first + middle name (e.g. "John William Smith") I do get the results.

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure the results just aren't available yet for you - they do mention that they will gradually roll-out the results over a 24-hour period.I was receiving the same message earlier this evening as well, after others already claimed to have received results.

Also just a heads up: for Given Name, you may have to include your Middle Name as well, if it's on your Passport. When I search for my first name (e.g. "John Smith") I get this message too - when I search for first + middle name (e.g. "John William Smith") I do get the results.
Thanks for the tip. I did enter my middle name in my given name and still couldn’t find anything. So I am just going to sleep on it and check the website again tomorrow morning.
Thank you! :)

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Fuck yeah!

Thanks all who share answers and gave me support! Best of luck for everyone!

Overall Band:

Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

Last edited: