21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi guys,

I have just finished my LRW parts this the morning and now I’m waiting for the speaking test at night. It was a hassle to sit there and wait for a big group lining up and getting into the exam venue.

Listening Part 1:
Green Room (not sure)
Flowers
3 long tables
Collions (not sure, I hate spelling ;( cuz always got it wrong)
S13 2RT (not sure)
A big cake
June 28th

Listening Part 4:
Safety
Learning
Open
Leaders
Writing

Reading for the T/F/NG:
The first Statement TRUE
Toilet. TRUE
Possible to bring bag TRUE (not sure)
Adult is charged 5 FALSE
Cafe is closed at 4 FALSE
Group visits any time FALSE

I just have one NG, and it’s for the one mentioned a specific classroom for school group. I remember the passage did mention workshops, so I just guess it as NG (I could be wrong).

Reading filling blank questions:
Time
Funding
Inexperience
Meseum

(Probably wrong with the order, and cannot recall the rest of the test)

I think I’m doing okay at the reading, but just not so sure with the listiening, which I target to get 8.5 but it seems like too hard now ;(

I think the writing questions are easy, but I did not put too much effort on practicing (so regretful!!!)

Anyways, I have booked May 24 as well when I registered the test for today. Hopefully, I could do better next time.

Wish you all the best!!!

Paddy80

Apr 11, 2018
Looks like your answers are correct except for some spellings. Itoo had the test today.
Was it S13 or S14?

Cjag

Apr 21, 2018
I agree with all your answers for listening but the COLLINS one and LEARNING (i just don’t remember what i answered)

Reading about bringing bags to museum, in the text they say you are supposed to leave the bags somewhere, so its false..
Hi guys,

I have just finished my LRW parts this the morning and now I’m waiting for the speaking test at night. It was a hassle to sit there and wait for a big group lining up and getting into the exam venue.

Listening Part 1:
Green Room (not sure)
Flowers
3 long tables
S13 2RT (not sure)
A big cake
June 28th

Listening Part 4:
Safety
Learning
Open
Leaders
Writing

Reading for the T/F/NG:
The first Statement TRUE
Toilet. TRUE
Adult is charged 5 FALSE

I just have one NG, and it’s for the one mentioned a specific classroom for school group. I remember the passage did mention workshops, so I just guess it as NG (I could be wrong).

Time
Funding
Inexperience
Meseum

I think I’m doing okay at the reading, but just not so sure with the listiening, which I target to get 8.5 but it seems like too hard now ;(

I think the writing questions are easy, but I did not put too much effort on practicing (so regretful!!!)

Anyways, I have booked May 24 as well when I registered the test for today. Hopefully, I could do better next time.

Wish you all the best!!!

Paddy80

Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys,

Listening Part 1:
Green Room (not sure)
Flowers
3 long tables
S13 2RT (not sure)
A big cake
June 28th

Listening Part 4:
Safety
Learning
Open
Leaders
Writing

Reading for the T/F/NG:
The first Statement TRUE
Toilet. TRUE
Adult is charged 5 FALSE

Time
Funding
Inexperience
Meseum

Wish you all the best!!!
Cafe closing hours was not given isnt it? It only said that it opens with opening hours of museum.
Also in Listening Section 4. Could you pls tell me the first answer if u remember? It was like method developed by -------

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Cafe closing hours was not given isnt it? It only said that it opens with opening hours of museum.
Also in Listening Section 4. Could you pls tell me the first answer if u remember? It was like method developed by -------
Sorry. I cannot recall it since I didn’t hear it and the last one for that section :(

But I think cafe one is False, since it mentions it opens until the museum is closed, which is xx-5 PM. (I cloud be wrong).

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys,

Listening Part 1:
Green Room (not sure)
Flowers
3 long tables
S13 2RT (not sure)
A big cake
June 28th

Listening Part 4:
Safety
Learning
Open
Leaders
Writing

Reading for the T/F/NG:
The first Statement TRUE
Toilet. TRUE
Adult is charged 5 FALSE

Time
Funding
Inexperience
Meseum

Wish you all the best!!!
I put COLLINS

number 1 I put just Green since ''room'' was already in the question (''Choosen Room'') so I think we should not put it again....I think.

The rest I think I put the same.

Section 2 I felt the MCQs straight but I messed up the map.

Does anyone remember it?

First one was the space surrounded by trees.(Maybe C)
The others i got confused!
There was one which was close to the mountains, and there was an option at the top of it n other in the corner.

I first put B(top of the mountains) n then I swtich to A.....not sure tho....

There were 2 others that it was mentioned the lake (G)......but do know if it was suitable for any option n if yes to which.....

Section 3 MCQs were tough for me n part 2 was easy....

Section 4 I missed number 39, I guessed feedback but it seems it was Training the correct answer

Army
Safety
Open
Writing
Leaders
Feedback ( however, correct one it seem to be Training)
Time

Reactions: Ash_1917

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys,

Listening Part 1:
Green Room (not sure)
Flowers
3 long tables
S13 2RT (not sure)
A big cake
June 28th

Listening Part 4:
Safety
Learning
Open
Leaders
Writing

Reading for the T/F/NG:
The first Statement TRUE
Toilet. TRUE
Adult is charged 5 FALSE

Time
Funding
Inexperience
Meseum

Wish you all the best!!!
Reading section 1

I put 2 NG.....the one about special room to School groups and The one which said groups could visit at any time

The rest was all the same....

Videos N photos - TRUE
Cafe closing hours - False
Bag inside the museum - TRUE
Adult charged - False

Section 3

- They know that youngsters need guidance - B (Reighland)
- Government Fundind - A (Marville)
- Persuade mature to help local communities - Corps something....(the last institutions)
- Expect to increase number of people in the next 12 months - Corps
- Prioritize Caring professionals - the paragraph whihc mention teachers, nurses etc...I think somethoing like VSO
- BESO - I think I put in two options: one was about helping to get a paid job...something like that

Time
Funding
Inexperience
Museum

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018

developed by ARMY

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I've just remembered another one in section 1

''Smith Brothers''

However, a friend of mine said it was ''Smith Brother's''........U guys think that putting it without apostrophe would be wrong??

From my POV, both could be right:

- Smith Brother's Engineering
- Smith Brothers Engineering

Reactions: Cjag

Cjag

Apr 21, 2018
That's right! I think the right one is Smith Brothers, without apostrophe.
I've just remembered another one in section 1

''Smith Brothers''

However, a friend of mine said it was ''Smith Brother's''........U guys think without apostrophe would be wrong??

Reactions: Archavin89