+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Diddy88

Jun 18, 2021

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Guys want to share with you great news from other channel. One guy already got eCoPR through the new online portal and the timeline is fantastic:
Online application RNIP
AR April 14
AOR June 2
MR and pcc request June 23
PAL july 2
MP july 7
PR Portal july 9
eCoPR july 13

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-economic-class-applications-went-digital.728168/post-9567282
Holy, lol this is even faster than any other stream out there. Finally some good news and thanks for the infos

Sshiva773

Jul 23, 2021
Guys want to share with you great news from other channel. One guy already got eCoPR through the new online portal and the timeline is fantastic:
Online application RNIP
AR April 14
AOR June 2
MR and pcc request June 23
PAL july 2
MP july 7
PR Portal july 9
eCoPR july 13

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-economic-class-applications-went-digital.728168/post-9567282
This looks fake, nobody recieved aor yet from new portal, I also submitted on 23 apr but no AOR in three months, this guy is faking

Diddy88

Jun 18, 2021
Yes and his application was Rural and Northern immigration pilot
The RNIP stream also eligible for this new portal.

Anyway, I do agree with you, that the timeline is too short to be believed. However, there is already a strange example where the application was returned as incomplete due to the fact that it was not signed by hand. That application has been submitted 16 June and returned 6 July. So, why the other applications which was submitted prior 16 June have not received any acknowledgment letter yet? Is it possible that applications are being reviewed randomly? :confused:

Reactions: dojun849

dojun849

Jul 21, 2021

Jackgao

Feb 17, 2021
I got Invitation to apply EE, So i think I will withdraw my PNP online application and go with EE. looks like CEC processing is really fast these days.
Before receiving AOR, I think I can request full refund.

Good luck everyone.
Congrats

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
For those that have submitted please can the photo be converted to PDF and uploaded? How many photos did you upload while filling the online forms?

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I got Invitation to apply EE, So i think I will withdraw my PNP online application and go with EE. looks like CEC processing is really fast these days.
Before receiving AOR, I think I can request full refund.

Good luck everyone.
Hi... when did you apply for PNP online application? Through which stream did you apply?

Kirtan123

Jun 4, 2018
HI,
I am applying through sinp approval for pnp
Need to ask about do we need upload police clearance certificate for canada too in pop application?
I already got Indian pcc

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
HI,
I am applying through sinp approval for pnp
Need to ask about do we need upload police clearance certificate for canada too in pop application?
I already got Indian pcc
If you are living in Canada then you need both police clearance from Canada and india
Is there anyone on this forum who received AOR after submitting PR application for Non-Express Entry PNP stream? I am really considering which way would be faster, Via online Portal or same old Paper-Based? Inputs are well appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirtan123