+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
I can able to see it. I think there's a site issue. May be try to refresh the page few time, it will show a option.

Last edited:

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Following up if you could update us.

Also are you an immigration agent because in your post history you mentioned you also applied for Citizenship in Feb 2020, and then before that Express entry...and before that you posted getting AOR for paper based PNP.

Just to be sure- the update you posted here was for Online portal PNP PR, right?
I don’t think any of us here got the AR yet, she got email after the submission is the confirmation email for schedule 4 not the actual AR

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
I know, was asking if they could post screenshot of the email from IRCC. So we can see what their communications looks like.

Most of us submitted un-signed forms as per instructions, so why only her application got email for that issue?
oh yeah, that's bit weird, and also how come ppl who submitted their applications on April did not get any response at all and meanwhile her application that was submitted at June 18th has already been reviewed...

Reactions: albertaPNPapplying

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
ok, first, thx for the infos and update and wish u luck just like u said. and secondly. why ppl are so easily got trigger these days? Also, this forum is the forum for discussion about immigration. It is completely legitimate and normal for ppl to "discuss" sth that they don't k or they wish to share. This means that they can ask, question anything that they don't k about or suspect. Besides, ppl need to understand that not everyone has that kinda patience like you do as we are stressed out because of the delay in an immigration application. And one more thing, the internet is a place with diversity in personality, no one will ever have the exact same attitude towards solving problems. If anyone here offends you by asking too many question including me, then I own you an apology. Nonetheless, if you found getting questioned by us annoys or upsets you, I would say this place is probably not for you. Finally, gl with your application and hope see u around.

wendilust

Sep 11, 2020
You know what You are right JERRY 1998 , I will delete my update here, I don't feel like to share anymore. Just panic everyone.
For anyone does not see my " returned email copy" I posted and then delete after seeing what Jerry said. He is right. I was upset.
I got Application returned that is the worst thing ever already. You guys got nothing even applying before me, that is a good sign. Why to worry?
I dont want more drama seriously. It does not like I have something nice to share with everyone. Just incomplete application.

The only thing i want to advise is Just SIGN all the forms except those that you fill online to be safe.

Last edited:

jennalee

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You know what You are right JERRY 1998 , I will delete my update here, I don't feel like to share anymore. Just panic everyone.
For anyone does not see my " returned email copy" I posted and then delete after seeing what Jerry said. He is right. I was upset.
I got Application returned that is the worst thing ever already. You guys got nothing even applying before me, that is a good sign. Why to worry?
I dont want more drama seriously. It does not like I have something nice to share with everyone. Just incomplete application.
Thank you for your updated info. I really appreciate it. I think the point you mentioned being polite to each other is necessary.
It won't harm you just saying Thank you for sharing and Good luck to you. especially everyone here crave to have PR as soon as possible which means everyone here are sensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: wendilust

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Is there anyone on this forum who received AOR after submitting PR application for Non-Express Entry PNP stream? I am really considering which way would be faster, Via online Portal or same old Paper-Based? Inputs are well appreciated.
Thanks

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Is there anyone on this forum who received AOR after submitting PR application for Non-Express Entry PNP stream? I am really considering which way would be faster, Via online Portal or same old Paper-Based? Inputs are well appreciated.
Thanks

Wondering the same thing

iiinec

Dec 21, 2015
I already submitted the case again, So I could not view the application anymore.
All the forms and documents are still there, I just need to reupload the Schedule 4 with signature. It is quite convenient actually.
So, we don't have to re-fill whole application but just update PDF documents and click submit again and start waiting again ?

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
So, we don't have to re-fill whole application but just update PDF documents and click submit again and start waiting again ?
Have you been asked to reupload the form? Because once you submit, it doesn't let you view or modify the uploaded files.

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
Wondering the same thing
No one knows anything yet, as they are testing this new system. Logically, it shouldn't last longer than paper-based because an online submission will save the time spent for opening the envelopes and scanning all the documents at least. And who knows, it might be a totally different process with different stages.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
None, because receiving a nomination from a non-express entry stream of a PNP will not give you 600 points... It's a different process, unrelated to CRS scores (and so unrelated to the 600 CRS points under express entry). In other words, only a provincial nomination from an express entry stream of a PNP would allow you to claim those 600 CRS points on your snaptube vidmate express entry profile.

Last edited:

wendilust

Sep 11, 2020
I got Invitation to apply EE, So i think I will withdraw my PNP online application and go with EE. looks like CEC processing is really fast these days.
Before receiving AOR, I think I can request full refund.

Good luck everyone.