+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Hello everyone. I am looking for applicants in a similar situation to mine.

Program: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (non-Express Entry)
Application timeline: Processing date entered with IRCC as October 2023
Biometrics: February 2024
Medical: Passed in April 2024, now expired
Additional documents: Submitted in May 2024 in response to IRCC's request concerning my previous employment/employers
Latest update: IRCC says more time is needed to process my application, citing complexity and additional security checks.

I would appreciate hearing from applicants with similar timelines, particularly those who submitted in 2023 and received additional document requests in 2024. Have any applicants in a similar situation received a final decision? If so, how long did you wait after submitting the additional documents? Thank you, and I wish everyone waiting for their PR a positive outcome.
 
Hello everyone. I am looking for applicants in a similar situation to mine.

Program: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (non-Express Entry)
Application timeline: Processing date entered with IRCC as October 2023
Biometrics: February 2024
Medical: Passed in April 2024, now expired
Additional documents: Submitted in May 2024 in response to IRCC's request concerning my previous employment/employers
Latest update: IRCC says more time is needed to process my application, citing complexity and additional security checks.

I would appreciate hearing from applicants with similar timelines, particularly those who submitted in 2023 and received additional document requests in 2024. Have any applicants in a similar situation received a final decision? If so, how long did you wait after submitting the additional documents? Thank you, and I wish everyone waiting for their PR a positive outcome.
Have you requested GCMS notes? What is your nationality?