+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

topwego

Apr 15, 2021
Hi, which documents do we need to get notarized for uploading to the online portal. Also, do we need to show proof of funds again in the PR application? I am applying through OINP masters graduate stream.
There is no specific kind of document to notarize. If you are comfortable with all your documents on letter head-and stamped the use it like that.

by the way, did you know where I can get the documents notarized ?

fxseven

Oct 29, 2018
Hi everyone...
Thanks Punjabi6513 for this thread.

Could anyone share please, did they send any confirmation email after you submitted your application by this new portal (online)?

I just received my nomination from the province (inland) and am preparing to apply to IRCC.

Is that correct if we apply by Paper based (non express entry) the steps will be:
(Please correct or add some steps if I missed, and would you please give what are they stand for since I copied these, but I don't know what are they stand for :))
1 Nomination
2 AR
(Application Received)
3 AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)
4 PAL
5 BIL
(Biometrics Instruction Letter)/Biometrics Request
6 Biometrics Done
7 MR
8 MD
9 MP
10 Decision made
(Get the PR)

When we should get PCC from RCMP?

Can we do Medical Exam upfront for this stream (non express entry)?

Thank you.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Arkosa

Dec 6, 2020
I tried service 3, with UCI and receipt number, both of them do not show my application. That's why I am wondering if we will receive a confirmation email after submitted.
The same to me. There is no sign of whether my application is accepted or not.I am not sure if i should take any further action or not

Vicvicv

May 7, 2021
Same. Are they even beginning to process this online portal alongside Paperbased? Or will they wait till Paperbased backlog is over and then start the online applications.

Fact being it is a brand new portal, I am worried it could end up taking longer than paper based process.
They probably need to finish up the paperbased first then process the online portal. But I heard there was one online application already got the AOR. (20 days after he submitted the application) so they do working on online. just unsure how long it will take.

fxseven

Oct 29, 2018
They probably need to finish up the paperbased first then process the online portal. But I heard there was one online application already got the AOR. (20 days after he submitted the application) so they do working on online. just unsure how long it will take.
Did he/she get the AOR by email or mail?

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
AINP
submitted May 25
Waiting for AR AOR
hopefully, it is not gonna take like 21 month to process like paper-based

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
and also read the description under the online portal on IRCC's website. It states that the intention of creating the online portal for all PNP non-express nominates is to significantly reduce the mailing time like paper-based applications. Therefore, I would assume that they are processing it with a normal speed like before the pandemic( usually it takes them 2-3 months to send u the AOR before pandemics) so, don't panic. I think the reason why we are all not receiving the AR is the portal is new and we ve only waited for like a month-ish. Just be more patient, hopefully, we can get AR by the end of July

Reactions: tdewan2007