+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
how can I know the pixels of a PDF File? I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Need Help. I need my PDF's files to be at least 420 x 540 pixels. I am using the same files I used for the MPNP but need to make sure they have the minimum pixels required from IRCC.

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
one question: have you investigated if the people with a nomination from a province are eligible to apply to the new path for permanent residence?

Primate

May 2, 2021
Hi Guys,
I tried creating an EE profile and kept receiving the message "Not Eligible" after providing all the information required to check eligibility. However on the same prompt, I was advised to try Provincial Nomination Programme. As it stands I do not have an EE ID so how do I proceed on PNP application. Please guide.

zxcqweyyy

Apr 14, 2021
Same here. I applied on 17th
I applied today. I applied under OINP job offer stream. After submitted my application, I realized I forgot to upload my nominee approval letter. I only uploaded the comfirmation of nomination. Do you think will my application be rejected?

Vicvicv

May 7, 2021
Hi guys, I just submitted the application couples days ago, will I received a confirmation email? Or once I submitted, it means AR?

May 10, 2021
Are you guys able to see any processing time now. I'm going to apply for it just need to know if there any difference in processing time. Thank you

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
After you submitted your permanent residence application in the new online portal, aren't you supposed to receive an automated email from the system stating that they received your application?
also, is there any bar progress to check the status? is there a way to link that application to my IRCC account?

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
after you submitted your permanent residence application, how long it took you to link this application to your IRCC account? I submitted last night and I am still not able to link it. Probably it takes a few days. Could you confirm?

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
No need to print or sign any form. All application is signed electronically in the end. See the instructions before apply. I applied on 17th April
after you submitted your permanent residence application, how long it took you to link this application to your IRCC account? I submitted it last night and I am still not able to link it. Probably it takes a few days. Could you confirm what happened when you submitted yours?

Vicvicv

May 7, 2021
I tried service 3, with UCI and receipt number, both of them do not show my application. That's why I am wondering if we will receive a confirmation email after submitted.

Reactions: Arkosa

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
I tried service 3, with UCI and receipt number, both of them do not show my application. That's why I am wondering if we will receive a confirmation email after submitted.
what is service 3? are you sure we won't be able to link our application to our IRCC account? we should be able to.

May 10, 2021
Hi, which documents do we need to get notarized for uploading to the online portal. Also, do we need to show proof of funds again in the PR application? I am applying through OINP masters graduate stream.