+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
Follow the trend and you will see it. After the IMM forms, it follows directly
I saw it already. Thanks. In the checklist 5690 still has in the last item # 18 "mail your application". Is there something we need to mail or everything is to be submitted online? in that case, in item # 18 in the checklist, I guess I should not check it under the PNC column. Please confirm.

Gurjit@2021

Apr 28, 2021
I saw it already. Thanks. In the checklist 5690 still has in the last item # 18 "mail your application". Is there something we need to mail or everything is to be submitted online? in that case, in item # 18 in the checklist, I guess I should not check it under the PNC column. Please confirm.
Check it

Gurjit@2021

Apr 28, 2021
BUT ARE we sending something by mail?
No. But this is a new system. I asked IRCC they said check it out. Even if you not check it . It would not be a problem. I have not any of my forms they said it is ok. As instructions given before starting application.

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
No. But this is a new system. I asked IRCC they said check it out. Even if you not check it . It would not be a problem. I have not any of my forms they said it is ok. As instructions given before starting application.
ok, you didn't sign any of the forms? is that what you just said?

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
There is no need to sign any. As per instructions
Ok perfect. I did my biometrics in Dec 2020, do I need to pay for them again when paying the fees? or just submit the IRCC number of the tag they gave me when I did them? this tag has a biometric ID and a barcode. What do you know about that?

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
In regards to the identity and civil documents, they were originally issued in my native language. I put the English translation on the 1st page of the document and in the same scan, the second page would be the original document in my native language. Is that the way they want them?