+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

kaddu.1

Oct 9, 2019
U have to print the pages... and sign it and write native language with pen and then scan documents and upload it..
thank you for you help.
1. Do we have to write none in every single box of travel history or just tik didn’t travel.

2. If I have worked for one month for one employer can I write it in 2020-01 to 2021-1 or 2020-01 to 2020-02

3.And how about photos do we just have to scan and upload and how to know the dimensions, what about backside of the photo with don and photographer

4.1. I have a child who is Canadian citizen do I have to mention in generic application form and how about baby’s photos . Hopefully you know

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
I just got my PNP. Can you let me know where exactly on the CIC page I should go to apply online for the PR? I would appreciate if you send me the steps to go into the new online portal.

Reactions: edwinokosun

Turnitin

Apr 28, 2021
I just got my PNP. Can you let me know where exactly on the CIC page I should go to apply online for the PR? I would appreciate if you send me the steps to go into the new online portal.

anithar

Feb 10, 2021
Guys, please tell me once I receive nomination I can use link provide and can apply for PR online snd not even need to go through the EE way?. But how long this route will take to get the PR?
Please help me to understand more this route.