Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Thank you!!
I applied through OINP
Congratualations..!!

OINP??
is it OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream??

rgds

Parmis

Jul 11, 2023
Hello @Miss bee
Appreciate your help again on my application based on my profile everything from myside is completed. For both me and my spouse, the background check was in progress from last year(around Jul), I checked my profile again and on Mar 2nd my background check got completed while for my husband on the same date it says that Background Verification has been updated to in process which I don’t know what does it mean exactly since it was already in processed since Jul 2023 (or even sooner not sure as I have a representative). I have also noticed that there was a ghost update on my profile on Apr 4th
Called IRCC today and they told me the background check is the pending one and they dont know how long it will take
By any chance have you seen anyone else in the same position? Do you know how long I should wait? Thank you
Hello everyone,
Anyone in the same situation?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
Anyone in the same situation?
Most probably your cleared security but they are still checking for security for your husband. There is no timeframe how long it can take. Try to call again and ask if they are still checking security section of your husband.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Does GC Key status update when PR card is mailed? Do they send any email to say PR card has been mailed?
My PR Card status has not updated with any other information. I got COPR on 26 March and linked to GCKey but there is no update on my PR card status yet.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Does GC Key status update when PR card is mailed? Do they send any email to say PR card has been mailed?
My PR Card status has not updated with any other information. I got COPR on 26 March and linked to GCKey but there is no update on my PR card status yet.
GCKey show that your card has been mailed. It will not show address on which it is mailed. They don’t send any emails. You have to keep checking for status updates. It will show PR card number, approved status and will show it is mailed.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
GCKey show that your card has been mailed. It will not show address on which it is mailed. They don’t send any emails. You have to keep checking for status updates. It will show PR card number, approved status and will show it is mailed.
Thank you Miss Bee!

Karansandhu

Oct 11, 2023
Hlo,@Miss bee how u doing today?I ordered Gcms notes on 24 march when i will get that?Also,there is update on my tracker,the expiry for my medical results has extended on April 3.Is this good sign?My AR is 5 Feb,2023