+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
They asked additional documents from me. Is that a sign of more delay? I was expecting Portal 1 this month

They asked schedule A and CV/Resume

Last edited:

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
They asked additional documents from me. Is that a sign of more delay? I was expecting Portal 1 this month

They asked schedule A and CV/Resume
It depends on your background. It can be an indication of the final process or the sign of security screening....

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hey guys, I have just received my portal 1 email this morning and my representative sent it to me and I replied it while I was on my break. I have got the automated message as well and got my picture taken as well for the PR card, now just waiting for the Portal 2. Hope you guys get to your portals very soon as well. On which website do we access our portal 2, when it's available?

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
Hey guys, I have just received my portal 1 email this morning and my representative sent it to me and I replied it while I was on my break. I have got the automated message as well and got my picture taken as well for the PR card, now just waiting for the Portal 2. Hope you guys get to your portals very soon as well. On which website do we access our portal 2, when it's available?
What’s VO? Thanks

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Congrats! If your application was online, after you get your p2 email, log into the same website. They will open up a new tab within your account. Else they should give you your credentials and then you have to login through the same website.

Reactions: mcdonal22

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
Hi Everyone,

If Ghost update happens in GCkey after PAL, what it might be? Maybe the office changed or any thoughts?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Congratulations! AFAIK, Etobicoke VO issues P2 faster than others, you can expect P2 in just couple of days after P1. They will let you once PR confirmation portal case is created for you using your existing login, same as what @buddy013 indicated.

Next steps for you:

Once you get portal2, have you address declared in the portal and upload PR card photo. Once the address is accepted by IRCC, they will issue you signed eCoPR, that day you officially become PR. After that, PR card photo approval can take fews weeks to a month over (36 days). So have you PR card application linked to GCKEY after you complete Portal2 landing.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Do you remember how you sign the Schedule A?

Did you print sign scan then upload
or sign directly to the pdf digitally?
You can do print sign scan then upload, because they are asking for your original signature (wet). But if you have a scanned handwritten (wet) signature, which you can apply on any pdf digitally, you can do that too because I did that when they requested for Sch A and it worked. I assumed applying scanned signature vs. printing the doc, signing it and scanning it are equivalent. But adobe digital signature, or writing just the full name will not work.

Reactions: AMSeq

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I did not signed it. Just dated and uploaded digitally.
Whaaat? When they asked for your Sch A, in your ADR, didn't it ask for an "original signature"? On mine, it said: "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature".