+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Well, IRCC is not clear when they say: your application must be approved in principle to apply for bowp. In your case, you can judge your application for yourself, based on the information you submitted and decide if your application is complete and truthful, rest is just a matter of time. The other thing that helps is AOR, because its only issued after an agent has gone through an initial completeness check. So if you got one, then that means your information is sufficient and could be approved after a detailed review, or thats how I interpret it. Extending to that logic, you could say your application is approved in principle pending detailed review, and you can apply to BOWP with AOR as a proof of completeness. Besides, you do not have any other options too. Also, would you please try being more clearer on your situation next time; instead of starting with "Guys I am freaking out again.."; try: "My work permit is expiring and I am freaking out..". Trust me that would serve you a lot better in not freaking out. Good Luck.
appreciate it. I got it. But next time i appreciate it if you don’t answer questions with a series of harsh questions.

Reactions: mig_akira

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I agree. A lot of times, members tend to forget that other members here are total strangers who do not have access to their application history. It’s like going to the doctor and just telling you are sick without giving full disclosure of one’s symptoms. Or giving general symptoms like “I have a cough”.
But doctors can’t expect patients to describe like a professional, right?

Reactions: mig_akira

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Well, anyway, I got the information I need here.
Thanks you to people who helped! And good luck to all of us! Toodles!

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
But doctors can’t expect patients to describe like a professional, right?
Doctors doesn’t expect patients to describe symptoms as professionals, they never do.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
appreciate it. I got it. But next time i appreciate it if you don’t answer questions with a series of harsh questions.
Its not about describing anything professionally and no doctor expects you to to do so. At the very least, they do expect patient to indicate "stomach ache" as the reason for them not being able to sleep last night or a medical history. In the case where patient are unable/unwilling to mention that or if they lack medical history, a serious investigation may require to find the actual cause, especially if the person is freaking out like crazy, you might call it harsh but that might just be the thing that is needed to find the cause. Anyways, didn't that help? So many people got your attention and you got your answers, didn't you? Had I not triggered the actual reasoning behind your freak out from you, probably those answers would have skipped entirely. Trust me, there are lot of freak outs that comes and goes in this thread and many of those gets ignored just because the questions are stupid and generic, not rational and specific (your's was missing specificity): like few months (1-2) in and they start panicking, freaking out: I did not receive this, I did not get that....etc and they flood in here every month if not few weeks, while there are people who have genuine questions, and who have waited exceptionally long times and have learnt to be patient.

Last edited:

vuxgamer

Jul 25, 2023
Just received PAL today. Called IRCC to check if I had any pending correspondence, after a 3-4 min hold, she said that my application has been approved and the IO will send the portal as soon as he/she gets back to my application. I checked my AST and found that a CoPR number has been generated and shown. My Back ground verification was completed 1 month after my last ADR, which was yesterday. I am really happy and hope that we get the PR Portal soon.
Hey, sorry to bother but I am not sure if I found the right IRCC number, could you tell me what number you called?

Reactions: Bayantemur

Catt

Sep 14, 2023
Hi everyone. I’m confused. I called IRCC on August 23 and they said that my eligibility is in process. I called them again yesterday and they said that it’s not started yet. Anyone here who experienced the same?

Ashru

Jan 21, 2023
Hi all,
I got the following update on my GC Key account on September 8th, 2023.

Latest update:
Final decision - September 8, 2023:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also, I checked on Application Status Tracker (AST), my Background Verification changed to "Completed".
And today I am able to see the COPR details (Document number & expiry date) on the Application Status Tracker (AST) as well.

Does that mean I can expect my Portal 1 email soon?
Thank you.
Did you get your portal 1?

SwathiKumar3569

Jul 22, 2023
Just received PAL today. Called IRCC to check if I had any pending correspondence, after a 3-4 min hold, she said that my application has been approved and the IO will send the portal as soon as he/she gets back to my application. I checked my AST and found that a CoPR number has been generated and shown. My Back ground verification was completed 1 month after my last ADR, which was yesterday. I am really happy and hope that we get the PR Portal soon.
Congratulations!!! We have same PVO and SVO. I hope my application may has good news too.