+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Thank you. I am having a hard time submitting my photo. The pixel requirement does not match :(.
I have a problem with the brightness, but the photo seems ok, I send it the way it is. This may delay the PR Card, but I am more interested in the COPR right now, I can deal with the PR Card later.

Reactions: Lilly9795

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I have a problem with the brightness, but the photo seems ok, I send it the way it is. This may delay the PR Card, but I am more interested in the COPR right now, I can deal with the PR Card later.
Ugh, sucks.... I managed to upload it without an error. Hopefully, they accept it. Yep, ECoPR is what matters most now. I can finally relax now.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my timeline.

Federal Skilled Worker PNP (inland)
Submission: October 25, 2022
Acknowledgment letter: Jan. 17, 2023
Request letter: Jan. 17, 2023 (to redo travel history form)
Medical: upfront (passed May 4, 2023)
Bio: Jan. 19, 2023
Request letter: March 21, 2023 (USA police certificate, was there for almost 6 months that's why)
PAL: March 22, 2023

Final decision: July 19, 2023
P1: July 20th, 2023 (replied same day)
P2: August 28th, 2023 (38 days)
ECoPR: waiting
PR card: waiting

Thanks to everyone and good luck to those who are waiting.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I applied for my PGWP extension under public policy. I just got an update that says Final decision: your application is in progress. I’m really scared, what is the actual outcome? Not able to reach IRCC cuz of long wait times

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

One silly question, accidentally I have created an application for the PR card tab in the portal. Will it be an issue???
I have replied to P1 and still waiting for the Portal2. Also, as we are non express entry, we already have an account in the PR portal right?? how does the portal2 works for us??

Thanks in advance!!!

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello Guys,

One silly question, accidentally I have created an application for the PR card tab in the portal. Will it be an issue???
I have replied to P1 and still waiting for the Portal2. Also, as we are non express entry, we already have an account in the PR portal right?? how does the portal2 works for us??

Thanks in advance!!!
Hi,

It's alright as long as you have not submitted it. Initializing it alone won't affect anything.

Thanks

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi,

My wok Permit will be exp
You still have around 1 year WP left . Wait for few more months, if there is no movement on your application, submit application for BOWP instead of closed work permit by end of July next year unless there is restrictions on your nomination certificate.
Hi,

My Closed work permit will be expired in 3 month and I applied Paper based PR about 21 months ago and there is no movement on that,In this regard I would like to tell you I applied to get a BOWP last week.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Question: I’m depend on non express PR and I got to know that I can qualify for express entry stream as well. Can I apply for express entry while non express is in progress? I have AOr from April but no progress yet

jingkoo

Apr 13, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Syd
HI Guys,

My application is as below:

AR Dec.2021
AOR:Aug.2022
Info Sharing Passed
Eligibility:Not started
Medical:Not Started(I sent them Up from Medical 9 months ago but there is no update even for that)
Security:Not started
Criminality: Passed
Since then there is nothing on my file
is there anyone like me here?

We are the same, applied July 2021...Have tried everything and still nothing but stuck at the security and info sharing...Call IRCC many times and been told everything looks good just wait...Don't know what else I can try now.

Hope everyone got your PR soon...!