+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
I submitted my OINP JOIS federal PR app on July 3, 2022. WPSL note says that I should submit my closed WP by Sept 30, 2022. I submitted WP on Sept 22, 2022.

My PGWP is expiring on September 2023. My closed WP application based on OINP WPSL, is still yet to start eligibility. Which is now moot considering I already have PR.

With the rate Non PNPs are now being processed, chances are you’re going to get your PR before your current permit expires. Just my personal analysis, though.
Thank you for your reply. The work permit extension letter says
This letter must be used in support of a work permit application within 6 months to remain valid.This was issued in June, I am not sure if this statement is saying the date of this document or date of expiry of my work permit.

Also, not entirely sure what exactly do you mean? Are Non-EE PNP profiles being processed faster than usual?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Thank you for your reply. The work permit extension letter says
This letter must be used in support of a work permit application within 6 months to remain valid.This was issued in June, I am not sure if this statement is saying the date of this document or date of expiry of my work permit.
This pertains to the WPSL itself, it must be used within six months from the date it was issued. You use this as supporting document when applying for a closed work permit (if you are applying under any of the OINP job offer stream).

Also, not entirely sure what exactly do you mean? Are Non-EE PNP profiles being processed faster than usual?
Based from posts on this thread, most of the Non-EE PNPs are getting their portals in less than 10 months, with AOR coming in about 1 to 2 months after AR. This is probably because IRCC wants to boost its number by processing newer applicants faster, thus lowering the backlogs and the average processing times. After all, they want to justify their wage increase demands...

Whereas, we applicants from early 2022 (and earlier) got our AORs after 4 to 6 months after AR, some even longer. We also got our portals in 10 months after AR or longer.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
This pertains to the WPSL itself, it must be used within six months from the date it was issued. You use this as supporting document when applying for a closed work permit (if you are applying under any of the OINP job offer stream).

Based from posts on this thread, most of the Non-EE PNPs are getting their portals in less than 10 months, with AOR coming in about 1 to 2 months after AR. This is probably because IRCC wants to boost its number by processing newer applicants faster, thus lowering the backlogs and the average processing times. After all, they want to justify their wage increase demands...

Whereas, we applicants from early 2022 (and earlier) got our AORs after 4 to 6 months after AR, some even longer. We also got our portals in 10 months after AR or longer.
thank you for your reply. This is very helpful.
I remember I forgot to add that I did Uber eats recently for2-3 days. Is there a way I can add it or is it not needed ?

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Hey, I have applied under JOIS and I saw some movement earlier this month after a long time (over 8 months). The movement was - medical got passed and they requested for the Employment records (Paystubs). I got this correspondence from Etobicoke, I have heard that it's a fast processing office once the file is picked, I hope my next correspondence will be the Portal 1/ DM.
Wishes to all the patient waiters.
Thanks for your response!
I have a very similar timeline.
Call them and ask if his your eligibility has passed.

Reactions: harinder_singh

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Wow! This is not good at all
Hi,

My

My AR is Dec.2021 and AOR.Aug.2022 there is nothing after then,in this regard I touch two time to the MP and after lots of Back and forth,they responses funny answer that"Your file is in progress just be patient" generally it would be useless and wasting the time.

Regards,
Wow! This is not good at all
Although I have received PAL, Medical passed since Feb 6th 2023
I will contact them, let me see what will come out of this

Reactions: Amirfarhad

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
Hey, I just got mine. Thank god !!!!

Hey, I just got mine.. Thank god...

Just one photo we have to submit? Do we have to submit the back with the stamp as well?
Congrats........I didn't get the option to submit the back with the stamp, so just the front I guess

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
I got Ready for Visa letter for my Outland dependent however the Official letter with the barcode was not attached to the email, the VAC in my home country advised that they will need that letter to issue a visa, I called IRCC and they instructed me to submit a webform explaining this....I am waiting on a response as I have already received ECOPR.