+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MYB

Oct 6, 2019
Hi, I just wanna ask:

I applied for PR under Non-Express entry PNP nomination. It was applied online via the new portal.
AR- JUNE09,2023. I havnt received anything after. is there anybody on the same boat(?)
I think there are some people in this group who have applied NE PNP in June. We can not do anything except waiting.
You can call IRCC regarding application status. They will give you Application Number starting with XEP....

Once your application is taken under process your application number will be EP.... (X will be removed)

anubhavbansal

Aug 24, 2023
thank you
I think there are some people in this group who have applied NE PNP in June. We can not do anything except waiting.
You can call IRCC regarding application status. They will give you Application Number starting with XEP....

Once your application is taken under process your application number will be EP.... (X will be removed)
thank you, much appreciated

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I got Ontario international student stream PNP approved, I got my PCC and Ielts now, I see a fee of 1450 (850 processing fee, around 500 right to PR fee and 85 biometrics fee) Is that all I need to pay or Am I missing something here?
Also, I have Work permit extension letter( My current work permit expires in September 2024 ) What should I do with that?
Bump

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone,
I have applied for PR under pr portal, my current work permit expires next year September 2024. I got a work permit extension letter from OINP. Do I need to apply for work permit now or wait till the current one expires ?

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
What are the odds of Ircc requesting Employment documents during processing if your nomination was based on a job letter. I reckon it's less than 50%. What do you guys think?

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
How many of you have already received portal 1 without getting employment Adrs?

Also please mention if your nomination was based on the job offer.

Thanks

Reactions: Alicia L

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi, I just wanna ask:

I applied for PR under Non-Express entry PNP nomination. It was applied online via the new portal.
AR- JUNE09,2023. I havnt received anything after. is there anybody on the same boat(?)
I also applied June 08, 2023 but still waiting for AOR.

nima_grant

Jul 29, 2023
By the way, I forgot to ask you if you have extended the validity of your expired medical. This might be another reason for the delay.
You may contact IRCC regarding both subjects ( expired medical & COPR ) through a webform if there is a difficulty to connect with them through the phone.
Best wishes.
Last time I sent them my new passport(the old one was about to expire) through WEBform, they ask me to upload it in my GCkey portal under new place that was made for new passport and asked me in the notification letter that don't submit using web form as it may get delayed due to volume of submission reveived and gave me an Email address to contact with them.
Do you think I contact them through this Email or through WEBform to ask about my medical or what ever?
Regards'

Last edited:

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
Last time I sent them my new passport(the old one was about to expire) through WEBform, they ask me to upload it in my GCkey portal under new place that was made for new passport and asked me in the notification letter that don't submit using web form as it may get delayed due to volume of submission reveived and gave me an Email address to contact with them.
Do you think I contact them through this Email or through WEBform to ask about my medical or what ever?
Regards'
I would recommend to contact them first by email as I believe this email address is related to the office processing your application.
After some time, if there is no response, you may contact them again by webform.

you may also call them even if you are outside Canada. Dial this number +1 800-267-6788 and press 2 after hearing the answer machine , it will transfer your call to IRCC. And by the way , you could do this call free using viber application. There is 1 trick to get connected faster to an agent although I am not sure if it will always work or not. When you call , they will ask you at the beginning to enter your UCI if you have already one. Just skip it without entering your UCI and continue the call and follow rest of the instructions until you get connected to an agent.

Best Wishes

Reactions: nima_grant

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi everyone,
I have applied for PR under pr portal, my current work permit expires next year September 2024. I got a work permit extension letter from OINP. Do I need to apply for work permit now or wait till the current one expires ?
I submitted my OINP JOIS federal PR app on July 3, 2022. WPSL note says that I should submit my closed WP by Sept 30, 2022. I submitted WP on Sept 22, 2022.

My PGWP is expiring on September 2023. My closed WP application based on OINP WPSL, is still yet to start eligibility. Which is now moot considering I already have PR.

With the rate Non PNPs are now being processed, chances are you’re going to get your PR before your current permit expires. Just my personal analysis, though.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
You still have around 1 year WP left . Wait for few more months, if there is no movement on your application, submit application for BOWP instead of closed work permit by end of July next year unless there is restrictions on your nomination certificate.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
How many of you have already received portal 1 without getting employment Adrs?

Also please mention if your nomination was based on the job offer.

Thanks
Hey, I have applied under JOIS and I saw some movement earlier this month after a long time (over 8 months). The movement was - medical got passed and they requested for the Employment records (Paystubs). I got this correspondence from Etobicoke, I have heard that it's a fast processing office once the file is picked, I hope my next correspondence will be the Portal 1/ DM.
Wishes to all the patient waiters.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
I submitted my OINP JOIS federal PR app on July 3, 2022. WPSL note says that I should submit my closed WP by Sept 30, 2022. I submitted WP on Sept 22, 2022.

My PGWP is expiring on September 2023. My closed WP application based on OINP WPSL, is still yet to start eligibility. Which is now moot considering I already have PR.

With the rate Non PNPs are now being processed, chances are you’re going to get your PR before your current permit expires. Just my personal analysis, though.
Thank you for your reply. The work permit extension letter says
This letter must be used in support of a work permit application within 6 months to remain valid.This was issued in June, I am not sure if this statement is saying the date of this document or date of expiry of my work permit.

Also, not entirely sure what exactly do you mean? Are Non-EE PNP profiles being processed faster than usual?