+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

anubhavbansal

Aug 24, 2023
Hi, I just wanna ask:

I applied for PR under Non-Express entry PNP nomination. It was applied online via the new portal.
AR- JUNE09,2023. I havnt received anything after. is there anybody on the same boat(?)

Reactions: john.sterling

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
As I know there is no way for applicants to apply or extend dut to I haven't received any COPR in my portal yet.
I tried to call the call center lot's of time but could talk to any agent due to heavy load of works or what ever they have.
By the way, I forgot to ask you if you have extended the validity of your expired medical. This might be another reason for the delay.
You may contact IRCC regarding both subjects ( expired medical & COPR ) through a webform if there is a difficulty to connect with them through the phone.
Best wishes.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
There are some factors like how easily IRCC can verify the information provided by an applicant.. there is nothing one can do about it other than wait, the more easily they can verify documents, quicker the file moves, VO alone cannot and does not verify everything on a file and in such cases, they rely on other other resources and intel to verify the given information. Non-EE files typically moves slow than EE, but then against such long wait time, applicant in non-ee bypass many other criteria like high CRS, IELTS (if Teer 0/1), ECA (for certain programs), age etc, etc. So there is some wait, but you will eventually see progress over the period of time within the standard processing time.

It's quite normal for IRCC to go silence after AoR with non-EE files, you can expect something (MR/MP/ADR/PAL etc) in couple of months from now (obviously in phases, one or two at a time). If anything comes before that, you'd be lucky. Also, some nocs & some provinces are deemed priority processing, so you will see some of those non-EE files will move quicker than others.
I totally understand that it takes time going by the experiences of everyone else. Expectations are firmly in check. But was hoping that with reduction in average time-to-AOR, possibly files are moving faster than usual. One always lives in hope of miracles :)

Reactions: KenBiscocho

Japneetkochar

Jul 6, 2018
Hi guys, i received portal 1 yesterday from ircc montreal office. i replied on yesterday with details. I did'nt recive any automated message and long it take to get portal 2 after replying.
Thank you.

Reactions: Bramhini r

deltamike77

Jan 20, 2023
Anyone else with similar timeline? I haven't seen any tractions on my application since AOR.
In-land OINP non-ee
AR: May 2, 2023
AOR: May 23, 2023
Biometrics: Complete
Medical: Not started yet
Eligibility: Not started yet
Criminality: Pass
Background Check: In Progress
PAL: none

BenNg

May 7, 2023
I have the same timeline as you and still no updates. I will keep you update whenever things happen.

Anyone else with similar timeline? I haven't seen any tractions on my application since AOR.
In-land OINP non-ee
AR: May 2, 2023
AOR: May 23, 2023
Biometrics: Complete
Medical: Not started yet
Eligibility: Not started yet
Criminality: Pass
Background Check: In Progress
PAL: none

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
They seem to be still processing Early April AOR series. Those who have got AOR in late May/Early June will see some traction around Early October is my best guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: MYB

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello all, @Miss bee Please how do I contact my MP or whoever, to report delayed PR processing? My AR is March 2022, AOR Nov. 2022
I'm actually getting frustrated here. Last time I called, all steps have been completed except security still in progress. I have raised webform, still...
My daughter is meant to start school(university) next month and I was hoping I will receive PR before then to ensure smooth sail
Any ideas please??

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
submitted the information for the PR card, but they have been processing since July 23. What is your timeline for the PR card?
site says processing time is 36 days, but so far nothing has happened.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello all, @Miss bee Please how do I contact my MP or whoever, to report delayed PR processing? My AR is March 2022, AOR Nov. 2022
I'm actually getting frustrated here. Last time I called, all steps have been completed except security still in progress. I have raised webform, still...
My daughter is meant to start school(university) next month and I was hoping I will receive PR before then to ensure smooth sail
Any ideas please??
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en
Search here with Postal code. Email or call his office and they get back to you soon . Tell them your situation.

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi,

My
Any ideas please??
My AR is Dec.2021 and AOR.Aug.2022 there is nothing after then,in this regard I touch two time to the MP and after lots of Back and forth,they responses funny answer that"Your file is in progress just be patient" generally it would be useless and wasting the time.

Regards,