+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Just called IRCC today and they mentioned that criminality is completed rest is still in progress.
Btw I'm the secondary applicant on our PR application and I noticed for some reason my contact email address is updated as our old immigration email address. (We did not do it seems to be system glitch) IRCC agent helped me to correct that but in AST it's showing old email address. Will it take some time to reflect the change in AST?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just called IRCC today and they mentioned that criminality is completed rest is still in progress.
Btw I'm the secondary applicant on our PR application and I noticed for some reason my contact email address is updated as our old immigration email address. (We did not do it seems to be system glitch) IRCC agent helped me to correct that but in AST it's showing old email address. Will it take some time to reflect the change in AST?
It do take some time . I would suggest you to also send webform for safe side .
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: Kpant34

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Finally, we got our PR card(s) yesterday. The mail came from CPC Sydney, inside the mail, it comes with nice letter that says "Welcome and thank you for choosing Canada!" If you plan to apply for citizenship in the future (and we hope you do), will need give us details about any time you left Canada, blah blah..keeping the records in paper journal it comes with etc, etc.

Its quite a feeling when holding the PR card, you kinda stare at the card for minutes and it makes you want to look at the card again after sometime, looking at all those fine details printed on the card, and if you put the card under UV light, it reflects the security prints that is embedded into the PR card, similar to Canadian passport.

I must say, it is very satisfying..the whole experience of opening the paper mail, then reading the letter, and then holding the card, again its very satisfying knowing that in the back of your head - that the application you filled, all on your own, with all the hard research on the web, over the forum and other sources, knowing that all the forms and information you filled for PR application were all right, is an awesome feeling and amazing experience altogether.

Getting Portal(s) was like: You know you're approved and soon will be PR.
Getting eCoPR was like: Yaayy.. official status changed from TR to PR.
But then there is over a month long wait for the PR card (not for everyone though) and without the PR card, you still kinda feel incomplete for some reason and now getting the PR card feels like wholesome of fulfillment, it's milestone!

Timeline:
!
AR to Portal1:
9 months and 15 days (or 290 days from AR)
Portal1 to Portal2: 1 day
Portal2 to eCoPR: 6 days (or 297 days from AR)
eCoPR to PR card: 47 days (or 344 days from AR)
Total: 11 months, 10 days
OINP: PNP non-EE (Online)
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: Sydney

Picture of the Day:

Congratulations!!!

Reactions: mcdonal22

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I am wondering if IRCC gives a sh*t about June PR submissions to provide AOR or not?
It seems they are attending to early June submissions from what I have been noticing and a friend also got AOR who submitted June 4 but it took 69days, so from my friend and others, AOR now is just above 60days.

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
It seems they are attending to early June submissions from what I have been noticing and a friend also got AOR who submitted June 4 but it took 69days, so from my friend and others, AOR now is just above 60days.
OMG, that would give me huge hope. I submitted my application on June 6th
non-EE pnp

Reactions: smileyos

Lenab

Feb 10, 2023
Finally, we got our PR card(s) yesterday. The mail came from CPC Sydney, inside the mail, it comes with nice letter that says "Welcome and thank you for choosing Canada!" If you plan to apply for citizenship in the future (and we hope you do), will need give us details about any time you left Canada, blah blah..keeping the records in paper journal it comes with etc, etc.

Its quite a feeling when holding the PR card, you kinda stare at the card for minutes and it makes you want to look at the card again after sometime, looking at all those fine details printed on the card, and if you put the card under UV light, it reflects the security prints that is embedded into the PR card, similar to Canadian passport.

I must say, it is very satisfying..the whole experience of opening the paper mail, then reading the letter, and then holding the card, again its very satisfying knowing that in the back of your head - that the application you filled, all on your own, with all the hard research on the web, over the forum and other sources, knowing that all the forms and information you filled for PR application were all right, is an awesome feeling and amazing experience altogether.

Getting Portal(s) was like: You know you're approved and soon will be PR.
Getting eCoPR was like: Yaayy.. official status changed from TR to PR.
But then there is over a month long wait for the PR card (not for everyone though) and without the PR card, you still kinda feel incomplete for some reason and now getting the PR card feels like wholesome of fulfillment, it's milestone!

Timeline:
!
AR to Portal1:
9 months and 15 days (or 290 days from AR)
Portal1 to Portal2: 1 day
Portal2 to eCoPR: 6 days (or 297 days from AR)
eCoPR to PR card: 47 days (or 344 days from AR)
Total: 11 months, 10 days
OINP: PNP non-EE (Online)
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: Sydney

Picture of the Day:

Congrats! Did you get the PR card in your mailbox or needed to take it from a post office?

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
thank you for you help.
1. Do we have to write none in every single box of travel history or just tik didn’t travel.

2. If I have worked for one month for one employer can I write it in 2020-01 to 2021-1 or 2020-01 to 2020-02

3.And how about photos do we just have to scan and upload and how to know the dimensions, what about backside of the photo with don and photographer

4.1. I have a child who is Canadian citizen do I have to mention in generic application form and how about baby’s photos . Hopefully you know
1. Travel history: if no travels, tick “no travel “ for every one on the application as required.

2. if currently employed with the same employer just include the start date (from) and leave the ‘to field’ blank.

3. if u have digital photos, upload the front and back with stamp. Eg if u have 3 applicants, level each as say, “Fish-Crab-passport picture-front. Do same for the back. If it’s a scan Picture the same structure will suffice. note : some people scan both pictures as one file, I upload each as a separate file.

4. No. He/she is already a citizen. Include the child in your family information sheets for yourself and spouse/partner. Then in the field for birth certificate, include the child’s birth certificate. That’s what I did in my case.

Good luck!

Reactions: odaissax