+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
I ordered GCMS notes on July 10th, which I received yesterday, August 10th. The last page of the notes states, "Based on Schedule A and police certificate review, Recommendation review required." On August 1st, I received an Additional Document Request (ADR) related to Schedule A, and IRCC mentioned to write designation in the tab of Work Experience section of Activity, previously, I had written "job" in it. I submitted the ADR on August 2nd, and my ADR went to under review straight away.
My Question is; Will this further complicate my application or cause a delay?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I ordered GCMS notes on July 10th, which I received yesterday, August 10th. The last page of the notes states, "Based on Schedule A and police certificate review, Recommendation review required." On August 1st, I received an Additional Document Request (ADR) related to Schedule A, and IRCC mentioned to write designation in the tab of Work Experience section of Activity, previously, I had written "job" in it. I submitted the ADR on August 2nd, and my ADR went to under review straight away.
No it will not cause any delay. Looks like they are doing your background check. If it’s under review, that would not cause any complications or delays to processing.

Reactions: Hijrat1988

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
@missbee, Mcdonal22, is the schedule A background form a compulsory form for everyone or its just for some certain people to fill. Because I was asked to submit a new one. Thanks
In addition to what is already said, schedule A background is actually the most important form of all. Mandatory for principal applicant, for spouse and for dependent children of over 18 yrs at AR submission. If you were asked to submit a new one, it's likely that you travelled after AoR maybe? or there is gap or an error or overlapping dates without LoE. If there was gap/error, your VO in ADR would mention the gap period as well along with other info they require but not always. Your adr would specifically call for which dependent or applicant that form is required.

Reactions: Etareri111

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
In addition to what is already said, schedule A background is actually the most important form of all. Mandatory for principal applicant, for spouse and for dependent children of over 18 yrs at AR submission. If you were asked to submit a new one, it's likely that you travelled after AoR maybe? or there is gap or an error or overlapping dates without LoE. If there was gap/error, your VO in ADR would mention the gap period as well along with other info they require but not always. Your adr would specifically call for which dependent or applicant that form is required.
Thank you. It was called for me. I travelled to Canada last month. Thank you so much.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Mine said the same thing on the Notes (RD: May 19) under criminality.:

CRIMINALITY: PA:
- Biometrics: Previous Biometrics on File.
- Police Certificates:
- Stat Question: Yes.
- Based on Schedule A and Police Certificate review, Recommendation Review

But on the Assessments, it said criminality is passed:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Regs:
Final:

I learned that if on your Schedule A, if there is yes to any 'Stat Questions', then it triggers 'Review' instead of 'Passed' or something like that, indicating further review by a VO. Did you have any yes to 'Stat Questions' on your Schedule A? Also was your "Based on Schedule A and police certificate review, Recommendation review required." under Criminality like mine in the notes section? and lastly What does your Criminality under Assessments say?

Last edited: