+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Wow. Congrats on PAL.. I applied Mar9, AOR Apr6, no PAL… I heard not everyone gets it though
Especially inlands they don't usually get it. I applied as Outlander, but already in Canada through work visa. But since yours is 2 days after mine, maybe you will get yours soon.

Reactions: VanessaE

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
I'm slowly starting to worried,
I did submit my application on 28th February 2023 and still nothing (Economic Provincial Nominee Program (PNP))
My friend did submit day before me same program, he did got to email long time ago to link EE with application and his wife all rdy did finish biometrics.
But for me nothing.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Thank you missbee
It won’t be revoked automatically. You need to email your province and let them know you changed job and they will advise further steps . You need to do it ASAP.
Ok Thank you missbe. Now ircc sent me medical request for my dependent, they have already done upfront medical. How do I submit it again to ircc, because I submitted it during the application. Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Reactions: Etareri111

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Finally, we got our PR card(s) yesterday. The mail came from CPC Sydney, inside the mail, it comes with nice letter that says "Welcome and thank you for choosing Canada!" If you plan to apply for citizenship in the future (and we hope you do), will need give us details about any time you left Canada, blah blah..keeping the records in paper journal it comes with etc, etc.

Its quite a feeling when holding the PR card, you kinda stare at the card for minutes and it makes you want to look at the card again after sometime, looking at all those fine details printed on the card, and if you put the card under UV light, it reflects the security prints that is embedded into the PR card, similar to Canadian passport.

I must say, it is very satisfying..the whole experience of opening the paper mail, then reading the letter, and then holding the card, again its very satisfying knowing that in the back of your head - that the application you filled, all on your own, with all the hard research on the web, over the forum and other sources, knowing that all the forms and information you filled for PR application were all right, is an awesome feeling and amazing experience altogether.

Getting Portal(s) was like: You know you're approved and soon will be PR.
Getting eCoPR was like: Yaayy.. official status changed from TR to PR.
But then there is over a month long wait for the PR card (not for everyone though) and without the PR card, you still kinda feel incomplete for some reason and now getting the PR card feels like wholesome of fulfillment, it's milestone!

Timeline:
!
AR to Portal1:
9 months and 15 days (or 290 days from AR)
Portal1 to Portal2: 1 day
Portal2 to eCoPR: 6 days (or 297 days from AR)
eCoPR to PR card: 47 days (or 344 days from AR)
Total: 11 months, 10 days
OINP: PNP non-EE (Online)
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: Sydney

Picture of the Day: