+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
It won’t be revoked automatically. You need to email your province and let them know you changed job and they will advise further steps . You need to do it ASAP.
Ok. I want to know if pal triggers update on tracker? Because my tracker was updated today. Thank you so much for the info.

Last edited:

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
My AR was June 6th, 2022. Got PAL in early Jan 2023. Got a very unusual ADR2 in April (there was no reason I should've received this ADR.) No update after that!

I received GCMS notes recently. I passed eligibility in Jan 2023. Only security check is left.
i have a similar timeline. it gives me hope to see similar timelines waiting. I hope the Q3/Q4 2022 batch gets their DMs this month.

Reactions: OnlyWhen

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Also my tracker got updated today, might have a meaning or might be them taking the snapshot of my status in the GCMS because its been 32 days since I applied for the CBSA notes.
buddy, i still think that the page update date is actually "refresh" date. it doesn't necessarily mean that someone is working on your file. Just hope for the best!

Reactions: buddy013