+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Good Morning

I have a question related to the job change. Do we have to notify the job change to IRCC as well? As for PNP, I know we have to get a new nomination certificate and it can be done post-nomination support under the BCPNP login. If we have to notify IRCC then how we should do it through GCKey or web form??

PS - I already got my AOR on March 31 2023 nothing after that on my application. BCPNP applied under international graduate stream.

thanks in advance
Yes you have to email your province that you changed your job and they will ask for some documents like new job letter and few other documents from employer . They will send you new revised nomination certificate and they will inform IRCC too . You may get some additional documents requested from CIC during eligibility stage but not 100% sure . Email them asap .

Reactions: KomalKapil01

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Interesting, definitely its most June nn ee pnp submissions without AOR, submitted mine June 22, 2023.
Seen several outlands with AOR whereby they submitted same June.

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
How long does it take to pass a security? I passed everything except security and I call IRCC today and they said security is not started yet.

Ashru

Jan 21, 2023
I had a similar issue regarding the email being change to my representative's but when I called to check, they said, "they have primary email set as mine and secondary as representative's." The one that is displayed could be primary or secondary. No need to worry unless you've called and changed the email intentionally.
Also, my AST was glitching, showing some random addresses which were neither mine nor my representative's. It got fixed after a couple days on its own.
Thank you so much for your response.. I’m trying to calm IRCC ever

Reactions: harinder_singh

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Yes you have to email your province that you changed your job and they will ask for some documents like new job letter and few other documents from employer . They will send you new revised nomination certificate and they will inform IRCC too . You may get some additional documents requested from CIC during eligibility stage but not 100% sure . Email them asap .
Missbee, if someone changed job with closed work permit, will it affect the pr process?.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Missbee, if someone changed job with closed work permit, will it affect the pr process?.
If you nomination was sponsored by previous employer, yes it will impact PR application. You have to follow above mentioned procedure. Can you please share your full timeline?

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi,
Is any one waiting for medical request?
my time line, SINP non express entry
AR 23 Nov 2022
Aor and medical 1 march 2023
waiting for medical- Now its five month since AOR. Any idea/suggestion.
BG indicates not applicable since 19 April 2023
in Tracker BG indicate in progress since 19 April 2023

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi,
Is any one waiting for medical request?
my time line, SINP non express entry
AR 23 Nov 2022
Aor and Biometric 1 march 2023
waiting for medical- Now its five month since AOR. Any idea/suggestion.
BG indicates not applicable since 19 April 2023
in Tracker BG indicate in progress since 19 April 2023

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
If you nomination was sponsored by previous employer, yes it will impact PR application. You have to follow above mentioned procedure. Can you please share your full timeline?
yes it was sponsored by previous employer. Ar mar 25 2023, AOR 4th April, old medical, just got pal today.