+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
Hi, guys! I have a question. Recently I look into my profile and noticed that IRCC changed my email and email of my representative to a random email which is not belong to me or my lawyer.

We sent a web form for asking to change it, but they did do nothing.

What should I do in that situation? I suppose to receive a Portal 1 at any moment and it can come to this email we don't have an access.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hi Guys,

My timeline is in my signature. Despite receiving PAL, last week I received ADR for my CV and Military documents. My status in GCkey account still shows "Your documents have been uploaded". Does that mean that my application has been sent to Security Screening? When is the best time to order GCMS notes?
Receiving Pal in my view has nothing to do with the processing. The most important stages are the security cum background check, criminality, medical and eligibility. I know someone who got portal 1 last week and just received pal on Friday. Pal is more of an information sent out so one can avail themselves of in the event u receive approval.
I hope you get your good news soon!

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Anyone received PR Card recently, what is the actual time after COPR? 33 days on the website but I want actual time they are taking.
Let me put it simply…. no definite timeline. My spouse got hers in 15 days from receipt of Copr. I’m still waiting to receive mine and that of my kids. Some are lucky others like me unfortunately have to wait. but hey u got Copr so relax, you’ll get it soon!

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Let me put it simply…. no definite timeline. My spouse got hers in 15 days from receipt of Copr. I’m still waiting to receive mine and that of my kids. Some are lucky others like me unfortunately have to wait. but hey u got Copr so relax, you’ll get it soon!
i got my eCOPR on july 5 and still waiting for PR card LoL on GCkey account it's still showing the status as "Submitted".

Kasim5

Jul 27, 2023
Client ID number (UCI) Error 1: Either a client ID or an application number is required.

Application number Error 2: Either a client ID or an application number is required.

these error appears while submitted webform. i am applying for first time and do not have any of above.

Yes you can get TFN or application number through webform . Make sure you clearly write and be specific about what you are looking for in webform .
can i inquire through webform for allocation of TFN or AOR?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Client ID number (UCI) Error 1: Either a client ID or an application number is required.

Application number Error 2: Either a client ID or an application number is required.

these error appears while submitted webform. i am applying for first time and do not have any of above.
Yes you have to fill your UCI number if you don’t have application number. Just fill UCI . You can’t leave them blank .