+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I had mentioned in my OINP application that I have been known as "X Z" as well as "X Y Z". "Y" is my middle name and I had mentioned it as part of my first name and mentioned it as my alias in OINP application. Should I mention this as an alias name with IRCC? During my other TR applications like WP and SP I had mentioned that I have not been known by any other names and my Given name is "X Y", and last name as "Z"

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
I had mentioned in my OINP application that I have been known as "X Z" as well as "X Y Z". "Y" is my middle name and I had mentioned it as part of my first name and mentioned it as my alias in OINP application. Should I mention this as an alias name with IRCC? During my other TR applications like WP and SP I had mentioned that I have not been known by any other names and my Given name is "X Y", and last name as "Z"
So in your study permit you said you have no middle name/alias but in your OINP you said you do have one? I also have a "Y" middle name. My passport has "X Y" as my given name and "Z" as my last name. I've used that format for everything so far. I just avoided the aliases and middle names section, as they are optional and would only create confusion. Keeps it simple and consistent all the way through.

I guess you can explain yourself in a Letter of Explanation. That being said, anything related to identity (name, DOB, passports) is super important and should not be taken lightly. I suggest you find a consultant or a lawyer to be 100% sure; they can go through all your paperwork (passports, birth certificates, previous applications) and guide you in the best way possible.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
2020?! So did they just put the same expiry date as the old medical in the tracker? From what I've heard, people usually get a new expiry date for their old medical on the tracker.
Yes it will be updated when they come across your medical

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Mine timeline is same I called them yesterday they told me that my
Criminality passed
Info sharing passed
Background check passed
Security not started
Medical passed

I dont know when I will get portals ! Hope soon .
but did you get PAL?

I have applied through consultant, can i call them and check this or only consultant can call?

also, how much time it takes to get this call?

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have applied under Inland OINP PNP (Non-Express Entry) - Masters Graduate Stream (No Job Offer)

Here is my timeline,
  1. Application Received (AR) : January 15, 2023
  2. Acknowledge of Receipt (AoR) : March 16, 2023
  3. Biometrics Requested (BIL): March 16, 2023
  4. Biometrics Submitted: March 21, 2023
  5. Medical Request (MR): Not Applicable
  6. Medical Passed (MP): June 29, 2023 *(Old Medical Accepted)*
  7. Pre-arrival Letter (PAL): June 30, 2023
Eagerly waiting for the next updates.

Application Status Tracker (AST) current status
  1. Biometrics: Completed
  2. Medical: Completed
  3. Background Verification: In Progress
  4. Eligibility: Not Started
Anyone else applied around mid of January 2023, Please share your timeline so far.

Thanks!
I have applied under Inland BC PNP skilled worker (Non-Express Entry)

Here is my timeline,
  1. Application Received (AR) : January 6, 2023
  2. Acknowledge of Receipt (AoR) : March 10, 2023
  3. Medical Passed (MP): June 26, 2023 *(Old Medical Accepted)*
  4. 2nd medical passed in GC key : June 29, 2023
  5. Pre-arrival Letter (PAL): June 26, 2023
Eagerly waiting for the next updates.

Application Status Tracker (AST) current status
  1. Biometrics: Completed
  2. Medical: Completed
  3. Background Verification: In Progress
  4. Eligibility: Not Started

Reactions: jay4121997

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
Hi All,

Anyone can tell me when would I get AOR?

I submitted my non-EE PNP application on June 6th, but no AOR yet.

I am from Alberta Opportunity Stream nomination. Also, is there any contact number or email to ask this IRCC or they have sample answers for AOR-related questions?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All,

Anyone can tell me when would I get AOR?

I submitted my non-EE PNP application on June 6th, but no AOR yet.

I am from Alberta Opportunity Stream nomination. Also, is there any contact number or email to ask this IRCC or they have sample answers for AOR-related questions?
Too early. AOR takes around 2-3 months if you submitted complete application however you can call on 1-888-242-2100 number and ask. Note this line is so busy you have to try like 100s of time to get connected. You can also send webform but you will get just generic reply.

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
Too early. AOR takes around 2-3 months if you submitted complete application however you can call on 1-888-242-2100 number and ask. Note this line is so busy you have to try like 100s of time to get connected. You can also send webform but you will get just generic reply.
I was so hoping to get AOR after 1 month as I heard from several people around me who got AOR in 25 days recently and exactly from Alberta opportunity stream.