+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
I have called them twice in the last two months, they said that the Criminality and Info. Sharing has been completed and the Security is shown as not started yet. They said all the requested correspondence has been received by them. and that I don't need to worry as it's not 18 months for your application yet but no update for more than 7 months is worrying me. I have ordered GCMS notes last week, not sure when will I receive them.
Hope for the best.
I hope you will be amongst the next batch to get portal. Let's just keep going, it will eventually come to a good end soon.

Reactions: harinder_singh

Arun Perumal

Feb 4, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I applied for NON-EE (OINP Master's Stream) with the help of a consultant. They linked their email to the application.

Is there any way to get signed off for the tracker with my email?

thanks

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I applied for NON-EE (OINP Master's Stream) with the help of a consultant. They linked their email to the application.

Is there any way to get signed off for the tracker with my email?

thanks
Yes it’s possible. My PR is also filed by immigration consultant but I was able to sign up for application tracking by selecting the individual option. You just need to get the OTp from your immigration consultant as it’s his email address which is registered for your file

Opri

Jul 4, 2023
Bonjour je suis intéressé pour aller travaillé au canada, Jai une expérience de 6 ans en relation clientèle
que faire?

irfan.99501

Mar 11, 2023
That is weird too!!!
What is going on there!!
It suppose to show up on your GCKey as, latest update: Your medical passed…
It's look weird. i received ghost update on GC Key on Friday but there isn't anything yet. The tracker showing that we updated your medical on Friday.