+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

irfan.99501

Mar 11, 2023
2020?! So did they just put the same expiry date as the old medical in the tracker? From what I've heard, people usually get a new expiry date for their old medical on the tracker.
Really, i don't have this idea, they mentioned old expiry date for my Medical Exam.

irfan.99501

Mar 11, 2023
I have applied under Inland BC PNP skilled worker (Non-Express Entry)

Here is my timeline,
  1. Application Received (AR) : January 6, 2023
  2. Acknowledge of Receipt (AoR) : March 10, 2023
  3. Medical Passed (MP): June 26, 2023 *(Old Medical Accepted)*
  4. 2nd medical passed in GC key : June 29, 2023
  5. Pre-arrival Letter (PAL): June 26, 2023
Eagerly waiting for the next updates.

Application Status Tracker (AST) current status
  1. Biometrics: Completed
  2. Medical: Completed
  3. Background Verification: In Progress
  4. Eligibility: Not Started
Can you please explain a little bit, what does 2nd Medical means?

Reactions: MJHamedi

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
I have my OINP International student stream nomination and I have submitted by federal application on PR portal. Can I leave country for few days/weeks?
I believe this PNP is employer specific, My employer allowed me to go for a vacay.

Mayank_Patel

Oct 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have my OINP International student stream nomination and I have submitted by federal application on PR portal. Can I leave country for few days/weeks?
I believe this PNP is employer specific, My employer allowed me to go for a vacay.
YES

Mayank_Patel

Oct 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
IS APPLICATION STATUS TRACKER AVAIABLE FOR NON-EXPRESS APPLICANT? (OINP: INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STREAM)

Mayank_Patel

Oct 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thankyou for your reply. May I know for how long can I leave? I am planning for 3 weeks
I BELIEVE, THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT. BUT I AM NOT SURE. I JUST KNOW YOU WILL BE TREATED AS WORK PERMIT HOLDER WITH TRV AT THE AIRPORT.

Waitty

Star Member
May 17, 2023
HI everyone, I received my GCMS notes today. they say that: "Request was sent for a police certificate for PA.
Request was sent for RPRF."
this note was created 2023/03/09.
I didn't receive any ADR. what is better to do in such case?
please advice!!!!

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
IS APPLICATION STATUS TRACKER AVAIABLE FOR NON-EXPRESS APPLICANT? (OINP: INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STREAM)
You should be able to track upon the AoR. Though for some applicants - even after AoR, its takes few weeks to a month in some cases to have the file info reflected in AST. BTW, do you know that you can turn off all caps? Posting in all caps is like yelling.

Reactions: AMSeq

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
HI everyone, I received my GCMS notes today. they say that: "Request was sent for a police certificate for PA.
please advice!!!!
Call them and see if they still need that document? Did you paid RPRF ? If no male sure pay it and send receipt through webform . Looks like they sent you email communication but you didn’t got it .

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
please advice!!!!
PCC for Primary Applicant - Did you attach the PCC in your file? If yes - did you travel at some point after AR/AOR? Sometimes they could ask for PCC again.. Also do you representative on your file ? If yes, check with them.. If not, double check ADR in GCKEY, download the ADR correspondence again and check if they was any additional ask for like PCC and if not, like @Miss bee suggested, call them and verify.

Waitty

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Call them and see if they still need that document? Did you paid RPRF ? If no male sure pay it and send receipt through webform . Looks like they sent you email communication but you didn’t got it .
That is weird!! I've never received any requests or updates from them since 09th of March, when I received PAL....