+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
No I mean, when BGC in tracker turned completed (green), does the copr reflect same day or at later date?
Yes, my BGC, Biometrics, Medical and COPR got updated at the same time.
My eligibility is Not started but I received PAL the very next day after everything else was Completed. I think my officer literally passed everything at once because I had called them a couple weeks before that and they had told me that nothing was passed except for Info Sharing. The Security wasn't even started 2 weeks before it was passed according to GCMS notes and phone calls.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcdonal22

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
My eligibility is Not started but I received PAL the very next day after everything else was Completed. I think my officer literally passed everything at once because I had called them a couple weeks before that and they had told me that nothing was passed except for Info Sharing. The Security wasn't even started 2 weeks before it was passed according to GCMS notes and phone calls.
Thanks for the details, I guess something similar has happened on my file, I see all green/completed for biometrics, medical and BGC except for eligibility which I think will checkout at the end of file closure maybe. I hope to see ecopr in the tracker soon.

Alicia L

May 19, 2023

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
BTW when did you get your MR? or did have old medicals?

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

This is the link, they updated status to completed within a few days
Thanks, I used this link and not the webform that you linked. I thought that one was primarily for enquiries for temporary resident or Express Entry applications. I got an email two weeks after I submitted my documents stating that they have forwarded it to the responsible office for consideration (and a tracker update on the same day). I didn't get anything on my GC-Key, which I find strange. I wonder if I should try and send it again.

Last edited:

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Hi everyone ,
After medical exam passed , what next .
I applied AOS . Non express entry . International student . Working in Alberta .
I passed already medical . I wonder what next and how long does it take for PR .

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Thanks for the details, I guess something similar has happened on my file, I see all green/completed for biometrics, medical and BGC except for eligibility which I think will checkout at the end of file closure maybe. I hope to see ecopr in the tracker soon.
Hi,

BGC for my file is "We are processing..." since i received AOR on 17th Nov 2022 n linked GC key ac.
however last week only on AST it got change to completed. Note-Eligibility on both accounts still shows "Not started".
Does completed mean anything or what's the next step?