+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Hlo guys need advice
My nomination is tied to employer I just got laying off notice from next month my application is in last stage where just security is left and everything is passed and I’m trying to find a new employer but everyone is asking tons of money just to support my nomination I don’t know what should I do looks like every door of my life is closed my pgwp is expiring in oct 2024
your nomination is tied to employer ???? You have PGWP !!!!. After a 1 year experience, you can file for CEC already.

- In this situation do not worry, let iRCC know once you are laid off via web form. By that time you might already have PR. Also they are accommodating in this scenario

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
your nomination is tied to employer ???? You have PGWP !!!!. After a 1 year experience, you can file for CEC already.

- In this situation do not worry, let iRCC know once you are laid off via web form. By that time you might already have PR. Also they are accommodating in this scenario
I don’t have enough points for CEC Because I did only secondary education back home and came here and did 2 year diploma so CEC is not for me moreover I called IRCC today for the update on my file they said everything is done only security is left and it’s not started yet so with the strike ongoing I don’t think I’ll get my PR before June btw I already completed my 1 year experience in NOC B

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
I don’t have enough points for CEC Because I did only secondary education back home and came here and did 2 year diploma so CEC is not for me moreover I called IRCC today for the update on my file they said everything is done only security is left and it’s not started yet so with the strike ongoing I don’t think I’ll get my PR before June btw I already completed my 1 year experience in NOC B
to be honest, i believe that by now it is not even a thing anymore. just confirm with them via webform. i don't know how effective is the communication by province and federal....

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
I would suggest raise the webform after you have been laid off and do not call agents to tell them. Webform takes 2-2.5 months to get updated.
Once I have sent some documents via web form for work visa, they let me know after 2 months after issuing the work visa that this information has been received and attached to the file.

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
I would suggest raise the webform after you have been laid off and do not call agents to tell them. Webform takes 2-2.5 months to get updated.
Once I have sent some documents via web form for work visa, they let me know after 2 months after issuing the work visa that this information has been received and attached to the file.
One of my friend told me not to tell anybody cuz your eligibility is passed and IRCC won’t ask any documents for paystubs and you will get your PR I personally believe you never know when IRCC can ask for documents

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
My AR is Dec.21.2021 and AOR:Aug.03.2022,and based on ATIP records and also my phone call to IRCC today My Security, Eligibility and Medical not started yet, just Criminality and Info Sharing Passed, I received and update on new tracker like most of the application on my background to In Process, but it seems in a realistic nothing changed, I am really tired from IRCC regulation, near 17 months passed and there is noting happend,everythings holds in Inventory-SPR!
Oh Boy! IRCC is a mess. Did the call centre agent say that you have to wait till 20 months for them to send? Can they send a messege about application processing sooner?

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Sorry for a silly question, totally new to this area: Are all PNP (ex: BCPNP) based applications called `Non Express Entry`? Is there PNP Express Entry one as well?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for a silly question, totally new to this area: Are all PNP (ex: BCPNP) based applications called `Non Express Entry`? Is there PNP Express Entry one as well?
Yes, there are express entry pnp categories too. It will clearly state so in the nomination certificate and the info should be available on the provincial websites too.

THDNA

Feb 8, 2023
I just got nominated under the OINP master's graduate stream.
In the CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION file, it says: "You must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form." But the IRCC website says we must apply online. This is kinda confusing, is it because the ON government did not update the template?

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
I just got nominated under the OINP master's graduate stream.
In the CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION file, it says: "You must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form." But the IRCC website says we must apply online. This is kinda confusing, is it because the ON government did not update the template?
Apply ONLINE. IRCC have complete procedure for that. You will link in your nomination as well. paper base is NO more now but they still mention in nomination. nomination letters not updated by province. I face the same. I applied Online and got AOR.

Reactions: SCW

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Apply ONLINE. IRCC have complete procedure for that. You will link in your nomination as well. paper base is NO more now but they still mention in nomination. nomination letters not updated by province. I face the same. I applied Online and got AOR.
You will find IRCC link in your nomination as well.

THDNA

Feb 8, 2023
Thank you for clarifying!

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
Hi,

I have applied for BCPNP under the International Graduate stream with 1 year of NOC Job Experience. I got my biometric request I have submitted that . No update on the status.

I have question- What if due to some unforeseen circumstance I have to leave for India and quit my job. Will I still get my PRPNP