+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hard to answer bro. It could be many, many things, including suspicion that maybe they thought your certificate was fake; anything. I'd suggest putting it behind you and taking a break, you waited a long time to earn your PR.
Thanks - yes, I am not worried about it, but was curious. It would be nice info to have for people who apply afterwards. :)
So, I am guessing that you do not have that line on your GCMS? Thanks @moscatojuices

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hello Guys,
I need your opinion and understating.
In GCKEY, the status of background check now indicates as " Not applicable". previously it was "We are processing your background check and we will send you message if we need more information".
What does this mean? Do someone face the same? In tracker the background status is In Progress from 19 April 2023. My Bio metric done on 5 march 2023.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Hello Guys,
In GCKEY, the status of background check now indicates as " Not applicable". previously it was "We are processing your background check and we will send you message if we need more information".
What does this mean? Do someone face the same? In tracker the background status is In Progress from 19 April 2023. My Bio metric done on 5 march 2023.
Check out the following links. They may help out.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mep-ip1-ip2-etc-application-stages-and-what-they-mean.576171/#:~:text=IP1 - "In progress" 1,Not Applicable" again after IP1.

https://discussions.myimmitracker.com/t/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019/12272

Reactions: mcdonal22

Likkleboy

Mar 13, 2023
Hi all,

When the tracker updated on April 19th, it said we received your inquiry on March 25th, but it changed again to March 27th, and I didn’t call or do anything on those days.

What does that mean?

MP was February 16th. Meanwhile, my background check changed to in progress on the 19th too.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello Guys,
Till yesterday it was "We are processing your background check". Now today, I see the same thing as you, Background check as "Not applicable." There is no Ghost update or anything.

Reactions: buddy013

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello - I have a question for those who have received GCMS notes on their PR application.
According to my GCMS notes, the officer at the Centralized Intake Office has made the following note about my application on the day they sent my AOR: "Based on Schedule A and Police Certificate review, Recommendation Review Required."
I am interested to know whether others have the same note in their GCMS file. I am curious whether this is a standard comment/note or whether my Schedule A and Police Certificate triggered an additional review.
Thanks everyone.
For me, under work experience, it said "Recommendation Passed" and in additional note it says "Ready For Eval CT" which as per legalfalcon means it's ready for evaluation and calculation of eligibility.

Reactions: SCW

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I wonder for those who's background status changed to "in-progress" in the tracker on 19 Apr, now sees background check as "not applicable" in GCkey ?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I wonder for those who's background status changed to "in-progress" in the tracker on 19 Apr, now sees background check as "not applicable" in GCkey ?
No for me, it still says processing background check….. I should not have sent the webform informing them that the dumb weblink they put in my PCC to cross verify it does not work…… its still early in my application so I am not too worried.

Last edited:

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Can I know if I can consider this email as my AOR, if this is AOR then why do people also use the terminology of AR (Application Received) what does that mean? I'm confused here, my info is in my signature, and I received an email after submitting my file and paying the fee and the same email is on the below post of the forum.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mep-ip1-ip2-etc-application-stages-and-what-they-mean.576171/post-10442897
Nope this is not AOR . It is simple email that your application has been received and will be reviewed for completion. If everything is good , you will get another email with application number starting with EP******** . You will be able to link your application to tracker after that .

Reactions: Harman221

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nope this is not AOR . It is simple email that your application has been received and will be reviewed for completion. If everything is good , you will get another email with application number starting with EP******** . You will be able to link your application to tracker after that .
Thank you so much for clearing the doubt, I was assuming it the same way, but found some information on the web that the email received after the payment and file submission is AOR