+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jatinaroray2k

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
I guess for many people medical is not required because they have given previously (was the case for me)
In my GCkey it says I do not require a medical exam. So that would be the case for most of the inland application
Agreed. But why they are not updating the profile with medical pass status. M also an inland applicant and my GC key says the same thing. But the application tracking says that medical result not available

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I guess for many people medical is not required because they have given previously (was the case for me)
In my GCkey it says I do not require a medical exam. So that would be the case for most of the inland application
GKKey always say you do not require a medical exam until they ask for one or approve a previous one.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Agreed. But why they are not updating the profile with medical pass status. M also an inland applicant and my GC key says the same thing. But the application tracking says that medical result not available
Good point, no one here knows the answer though. Based on what I've seen here, you still get an update the your medicals are passed even when old ones are used.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I agree ecas changed for me as well it actually changed a day before the 19th and it also shows they started reviewing the ADR I submitted in Feb on the 18th. So I don't feel like it's a glitch for me but I want to see what it says for others. The helpline started saying bg check in progress on the night of the 18th.
I have a theory and maybe someone mentioned this before. - Seems like there is a monthly update push to the Application Status Tracker. When we all got access in March, the date at the top said March 20th for the last update regardless of what stage your were in. Now the last update is the 19th of April, roughly one full month. We won't know for sure until May.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
I have a theory and maybe someone mentioned this before. - Seems like there is a monthly update push to the Application Status Tracker. When we all got access in March, the date at the top said March 20th for the last update regardless of what stage your were in. Now the last update is the 19th of April, roughly one full month. We won't know for sure until May.
I thought the same thing but then I thought there would have been a rush of posts on the 20th of March too which I couldn't find. Didn't know that was when it was actually launched for the first time. But it's actually exactly 30 days as the month of March was of 31 days. Yes let's see what happens on 19th of May. Just an FYI my timeline of application history still gets updated regardless of the date on top. I made calls on the 14th, 18th and 20th of April and all those started showing as we received your enquiry with the respective dates 2 to 3 days after the call was made.

Reactions: shanew

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
That’s great!
So in the end, you just need to print that document and carry it with your work permit?
How long was your processing time?
they mail the bowp to you ;). no need to print anything. i applied in Dec and got this month. the site shows 4-5 month processing time.

Reactions: RedTree

magoori

Aug 25, 2020
I'm certain that it's a system bug because I have a withdrawn work permit application in the tracker, and a few days ago, the background verification status for the same application changed unexpectedly to 'in progress'.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
I'm certain that it's a system bug because I have a withdrawn work permit application in the tracker, and a few days ago, the background verification status for the same application changed unexpectedly to 'in progress'.
Have you got confirmation and your money back from IRCC?

Reactions: buddy013

Kornroll

Jul 15, 2021
Everyone here has been very helpful to those just starting out their application. I had one more question on schedule 4 of IMM0008. Confused on how much to put for the funds. It says "Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have, in Canadian dollars". In my OINP application, the major source of my funds was my current salaried job in Ontario. Do I only put the amount of funds in my bank account for this form?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Everyone here has been very helpful to those just starting out their application. I had one more question on schedule 4 of IMM0008. Confused on how much to put for the funds. It says "Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have, in Canadian dollars". In my OINP application, the major source of my funds was my current salaried job in Ontario. Do I only put the amount of funds in my bank account for this form?
If you have job offer you don’t need any funds to show. On that question you can simply put whatever amount you have in your account. There is no specific requirement for funds .

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
I thought the same thing but then I thought there would have been a rush of posts on the 20th of March too which I couldn't find. Didn't know that was when it was actually launched for the first time. But it's actually exactly 30 days as the month of March was of 31 days. Yes let's see what happens on 19th of May. Just an FYI my timeline of application history still gets updated regardless of the date on top. I made calls on the 14th, 18th and 20th of April and all those started showing as we received your enquiry with the respective dates 2 to 3 days after the call was made.
in my case I see in the application history on tracker there's an update on 21st April "We received your information if we need anything we will contact you" even though I did not send anything, only documents submitted was at 16th March and I have the same statement on that date too. Sending webform gives we received your enquiry statement like yours. Now I don't understand what does it mean out of nowhere.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
in my case I see in the application history on tracker there's an update on 21st April "We received your information if we need anything we will contact you" even though I did not send anything, only documents submitted was at 16th March and I have the same statement on that date too. Sending webform gives we received your enquiry statement like yours. Now I don't understand what does it mean out of nowhere.
Could be something was acknowledged late. Either way I hope it's something positive, i.e someone working on your file.

Reactions: trkm93

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Same for me.