15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
PAL, or Pre Arrival Letter, is intended for outland applicants. However, if you read through this thread, inland applicants also receive PAL (not all inland though). I received PAL in Dec 9, 2022 (I am inland applicant) and MP in Dec 16, 2022. After that, no updates until now. IMHO, PAL means nothing until you get portal 1. Just my opinion.

Also, when did you submit your application? Some applicants are lucky they have their application processed faster than EE. While some are unlucky enough to wait for more than a year in their application without any updates. It is all a crazy waiting game for Non-EE PNP applicants.
The key is to know the criteria to evaluate the luck, i.e., what makes a case luckier than other cases.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Hi All,
IRCC phone call says eligibility passed but on tracker "not started" who should I believe?

any one else has similar situation.

Thanks for your help!
I assume this eligibility on the tracker is something to do only with family-related applications. As its faq only has family-related info. Even for me, they said eligibility is done, but it's not started on the tracker.

Reactions: SCW and Aram-88

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hi All,
IRCC phone call says eligibility passed but on tracker "not started" who should I believe?

any one else has similar situation.

Thanks for your help!
Same here

Reactions: Aram-88 and SCW

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
I assume this eligibility on the tracker is something to do only with family-related applications. As its faq only has family-related info. Even for me, they said eligibility is done, but it's not started on the tracker.
Thanks that makes sence however it may be related to security medical criminality and infosharing once all these pass then It may indicate as pass on the tracker. May be I’m wrong just an opinion

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
Hello everyone, I keep receiving emails of answers to other peoples question but my question yet to be answered. Can someone help me please, I did medicals although I've not been asked to do so by IRCC because I was told I could use the web form for additional documents. But up until now I've not been able to upload because the message on the GCKEY says I don't need additional documents. What should I do next?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello everyone, I keep receiving emails of answers to other peoples question but my question yet to be answered. Can someone help me please, I did medicals although I've not been asked to do so by IRCC because I was told I could use the web form for additional documents. But up until now I've not been able to upload because the message on the GCKEY says I don't need additional documents. What should I do next?
Please see below link on how to submit webform:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
Hello, I passed medical on September 28, 2022. After that there's no updates. Is it normal? How long does it take normally? Can anyone please suggest me. TIA

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
In the tracker, under the application history, a week ago, there were several "We sent you a message about your application" with a date that didn't make any sense to the applicant because there was no actual message sent to the client/applicant. My understanding was that those were all internal messages (like when VO worked on file and moved file to other office etc..) however at present, all those messages from the timeline have been disappeared. It looks like they cleaned up all those sorts of messages.

Reactions: SCW and johneyB

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
In the tracker, under the application history, a week ago, there were several "We sent you a message about your application" with a date that didn't make any sense to the applicant because there was no actual message sent to the client/applicant. My understanding was that those were all internal messages (like when VO worked on file and moved file to other office etc..) however at present, all those messages from the timeline have been disappeared. It looks like they cleaned up all those sorts of messages.
Yes, I can confirm the same. Would you able to share the update date on the tracker?

Reactions: SCW

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
Hi all,

I appreciate any insight, I applied for TRV renewal in December 2022 on my valid PGWP while my non-ee pnp in process.Its been 4 months they say TRV security in process!!!

my question is

1. dose this has anything with PR application?(Info sharing and security not started everything else passed for the PR I also received PAL).

2.dose any one seen similar sitauation? Althogh I called through web form, phone call even MP said same” its in security check”. I talked with lawyers they told me just wait.

3. Do they do security again for the PR or just the TRV security will be still valid. Dose pr application has to through same lengthy process?

Its very disappointing I read almost all IRCC web site for the past three month couldn’t find an answer.

I ordered GCMS notes since January never heard of that as well, I would really apprecite any advice from someone who has experinced similar situation.

On my three year PGWP they only gave me 1 year TRV which was expired!

Thanks

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hi all,

I appreciate any insight, I applied for TRV renewal in December 2022 on my valid PGWP while my non-ee pnp in process.Its been 4 months they say TRV security in process!!!

my question is

1. dose this has anything with PR application?(Info sharing and security not started everything else passed for the PR I also received PAL).

2.dose any one seen similar sitauation? Althogh I called through web form, phone call even MP said same” its in security check”. I talked with lawyers they told me just wait.

3. Do they do security again for the PR or just the TRV security will be still valid. Dose pr application has to through same lengthy process?

Its very disappointing I read almost all IRCC web site for the past three month couldn’t find an answer.

I ordered GCMS notes since January never heard of that as well, I would really apprecite any advice from someone who has experinced similar situation.

On my three year PGWP they only gave me 1 year TRV which was expired!

Thanks
I ordered the notes last November, more than 4 months ago, still nothing. Some people has received it within a week.
Security for PR should be done thoroughly. My personal opinion is they do the security check for each application separately.