+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ft17

Mar 2, 2023
I am submitted my Mpnp application on Feb 4 2023, still said submitted when I checked today, how about any other people here's time frame, how long you wait for change the status to Processing or Completed?
hi.. I submitted MPNP on Feb 1, 23.. and Got the AOR.. and they asked me to link my account to GCK Account. However, no update until today. thanks

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Just received AOR today.

AR : 1 March
AOR: 4 Apr

Looks like processing times are getting better.
Took 34days to aor

I have a question. They have asked me to link my account to gcKey, I already have an old express entry profile and have recived ITA under it. So before linking my PNP to gcKey should I decline that ITA and withdraw my express entry application?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Just received AOR today.

Took 34days to aor

I have a question. They have asked me to link my account to gcKey, I already have an old express entry profile and have recived ITA under it. So before linking my PNP to gcKey should I decline that ITA and withdraw my express entry application?
No need, link up has no impact on processing files.

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Is this portal1 email ? I got 4 emails with PDF attached for each family member.

So i have 3 dependants and wonder if i should reply in one email for everyone or reply 4 times (1 for myself and for each of my dependants) ?
Instructions here say to "Fll in the information for yourself and for each member".

Thanks for an advice.

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Is this portal1 email ? I got 4 emails with PDF attached for each family member.

So i have 3 dependants and wonder if i should reply in one email for everyone or reply 4 times (1 for myself and for each of my dependants) ?
Instructions here say to "Fll in the information for yourself and for each member".

Thanks for an advice.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Your eye colour:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):
Yes this is portal. Congratulations, your family's applications are approved! Follow the instructions and then you'll get the invitation to access the portal where you'll make additional declarations + upload their PR card photos.

Reactions: Hope2022

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Yes this is portal. Congratulations, your family's applications are approved! Follow the instructions and then you'll get the invitation to access the portal where you'll make additional declarations + upload their PR card photos.
Great , thanks so is it better to reply to each email separately or just use one reply and have all family info under one email ?

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020

Thanks for an advice.

Next steps:

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Your eye colour:
Congrats! can you share your timeline?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Just received AOR today.

Took 34days to aor

However
Great , thanks so is it better to reply to each email separately or just use one reply and have all family info under one email ?
So, I was in the same situation last week and replied to all four emails, since each one asked me to reply to the email. It defies logic, but it is the IRCC, so we have to act appropriately. I spoke to two families that portal 1 emails ahead of me and they had both replied to all the emails. You will then receive four Portal 2 emails but have only one portal created to upload photos.

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Congrats! can you share your timeline?
Thanks

Sept 09 2022 Application received
Nov 30 Addtional doc request
Dec 1 Addtional doc request
Dec 05 AOR
Dec 12 Additional doc request (passport/ppc/marriage cert)
Dec13 Medical exam request
Dec13 PAL
Jan 30 Medical passed
Feb09 Police cert request(2nd time)
Feb28 Background In Progress
Mar27 Background Passed

April4 - portal1 email (Calgary Office)

Last edited:
Reactions: yslyslysl

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
However

So, I was in the same situation last week and replied to all four emails, since each one asked me to reply to the email. It defies logic, but it is the IRCC, so we have to act appropriately. I spoke to two families that portal 1 emails ahead of me and they had both replied to all the emails. You will then receive four Portal 2 emails but have only one portal created to upload photos.
Makes sense, i thought it would be easier on their end to see if i reply to each individually .

Thanks

Reactions: SCW