+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

RonyJohny

Apr 1, 2023
Toronto, Canada
LANDED..........
07-11-2019
Does ordering GCMS notes delay the file processing?
No, ordering GCMS notes does not delay the processing of your file in any way. It has no negative impact on your file and an applicant can order as many GCMS notes as he desires. In some cases where there has been no movement on the file a movement was seen after the GCMS notes were request. This is because before the GCMS notes are released an officer has to look into your file even when he was not supposed to. Therefore ordering GCMS notes is safe and sometimes beneficial.

Source: https://getgcms.com/
Not official source, but something to think about.
True, I had the same doubt when I applied through gcmsapply.com. They confirmed that It doesn't have nay effect on the outcome of our application. I t just show present status of the application and all the details they have gathered
I do not think GCMS notes boosts the application timeline. It is meant only for getting detail information on your application and stages pending during the process.

I will leave it for forum members to comment, If someone had such experience where application processing has been boosted during GCMS notes request.
I had the same doubt when I applied through gcmsapply.com. They confirmed that It doesn't have any effect on the outcome of our application. I t just show present status of the application and all the details they have gathered as part of the application. I received gcms in 23 days but the visa application decision was as usual time line.

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Hey guys, I have a question regarding Police verification certificate. I submitted my application in march but I think my police certificate will expire by the time I’ll get AOR ! Do I have to apply for a new PCC ?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question regarding Police verification certificate. I submitted my application in march but I think my police certificate will expire by the time I’ll get AOR ! Do I have to apply for a new PCC ?
No, that does not matter as long as you obtained the police report after leaving the country concerned. When I submitted my PR application, my wife's and my police clearances were expired. However, neither of us had entered the country concerned after applying for the police reports. IRCC does not explicitly say this on their website for us non-EE applicants. However, for EE applicants the IRCC has the following info at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html . I assumed that they would apply the same policy to all applicants since it makes sense (a risky assumption to make with the IRCC).

"Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on."

Reactions: Tan212121

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Yes, that appears to be the case.
I actually looked again just now and noticed that the tracker says March 31 for me. This was once day after my ECOPR - so I assume that it must have been them closing off my case.

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
I actually looked again just now and noticed that the tracker says March 31 for me. This was once day after my ECOPR - so I assume that it must have been them closing off my case.
Thanks for the input!
The fact that we have a different update date, even if there is no entry on the tracker, it may actually relate to the progress of each application separately; it is like a ghost update.
It would be great if others also joined us and shared the tracker update date so that we could understand it better.

Reactions: SCW

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
OINP PNP non-EE application submitted via the PR Portal: AR - 26 Nov 2021; AOR - 16 Sep 2022; MR - 7 Oct 2022; MP - 17 Oct 2022; ADR - 31 Oct 2022; PAL - 9 Nov 2022; IRCC call centre confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 24 Jan 2023; IRCC call centre RE-confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 28 Feb 2023; Portal 1 - 24 Mar 2023; Portal 2 - 27 Mar 2023; COPR - 30 March 2023; PR Card - waiting.
Your processing time sooo long, what stream did you applied? Are you applied from inside/outside canada?

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
No, that does not matter as long as you obtained the police report after leaving the country concerned. When I submitted my PR application, my wife's and my police clearances were expired. However, neither of us had entered the country concerned after applying for the police reports. IRCC does not explicitly say this on their website for us non-EE applicants. However, for EE applicants the IRCC has the following info at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html . I assumed that they would apply the same policy to all applicants since it makes sense (a risky assumption to make with the IRCC).

"Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on."
Thank you so much for the reply !

Reactions: SCW

ypatel9896

Apr 1, 2023
Hello,

Do I need to update OINP about my marital status if I married after submitted documents of ITA?. However, when I got nomination letter, I was married. Overall, I got married after getting ITA and submitted documents and before getting confirmation of nomination. Will this affect on my IRCC PNP non express entry PR file with dependent?

Thank you

Likkleboy

Mar 13, 2023
It’s been almost 2 months since MP, and the tracker keeps telling me eligibility has not started, and there is no PAL. Should I be worried?

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
It’s been almost 2 months since MP, and the tracker keeps telling me eligibility has not started, and there is no PAL. Should I be worried?
No, I have also waited for 2 months and 1 week to receive PAL since MP and eligibility passed when I received it only, balance now is security.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
PAL, or Pre Arrival Letter, is intended for outland applicants. However, if you read through this thread, inland applicants also receive PAL (not all inland though). I received PAL in Dec 9, 2022 (I am inland applicant) and MP in Dec 16, 2022. After that, no updates until now. IMHO, PAL means nothing until you get portal 1. Just my opinion.

Also, when did you submit your application? Some applicants are lucky they have their application processed faster than EE. While some are unlucky enough to wait for more than a year in their application without any updates. It is all a crazy waiting game for Non-EE PNP applicants.

Reactions: johneyB