+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
It does not boost , instead it puts your application on hold, Because they need to compile all the info and provide you final report. I just got notified about it by MP when I inquired, and that also puts your file out of standard processing times. So only apply for GCMS notes if you have been waiting out of standard processing times. Unknowingly after reading from posts in this thread I stalled my application for two months!
Does ordering GCMS notes delay the file processing?
No, ordering GCMS notes does not delay the processing of your file in any way. It has no negative impact on your file and an applicant can order as many GCMS notes as he desires. In some cases where there has been no movement on the file a movement was seen after the GCMS notes were request. This is because before the GCMS notes are released an officer has to look into your file even when he was not supposed to. Therefore ordering GCMS notes is safe and sometimes beneficial.

Source: https://getgcms.com/
Not official source, but something to think about.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
I don't think GCMS notes delayed the file processing...
My friend requested one from IRCC after she has submitted her PR application for 4 months, just out of curiosity... what GCMS looks like. And she got her final approval in 9 months time! non ee pnp!

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Does ordering GCMS notes delay the file processing?
No, ordering GCMS notes does not delay the processing of your file in any way. It has no negative impact on your file and an applicant can order as many GCMS notes as he desires. In some cases where there has been no movement on the file a movement was seen after the GCMS notes were request. This is because before the GCMS notes are released an officer has to look into your file even when he was not supposed to. Therefore ordering GCMS notes is safe and sometimes beneficial.

Source: https://getgcms.com/
Not official source, but something to think about.
and heres the official source:

Last edited:

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
On your application doesn't it says that you don't need medical?

Are you inland applicant?
I applied while outside Canada. - It says I don't need medicals but I think it says that until you need medicals. My home country is exempt from performing medicals for temporary resident visas so the Temporary Public Policy would not apply to us.

loki229

Mar 31, 2023
I am submitted my Mpnp application on Feb 4 2023, still said submitted when I checked today, how about any other people here's time frame, how long you wait for change the status to Processing or Completed?

bakie3011

Apr 1, 2023
Non-EE BC PNP International Graduate
Province nomination: Mar 24, 2023
AR: Mar 30, 2023

Do you guys know how long it will takes for me to get the AOR? Will the online application makes it faster?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
I guess someone messes up the gSheet (again )

My name is showing wrong dates I assume someone sorted username column only
551: Sam10/27/20221/20/2023ONOINP Master's Graduate StreamInlandNot RequiredOld medicalold medical3/15/2023PCC - 3/15/20233/15/201385

Do you think this data is correct? How someone get ADR and PAL same date?

• Haha
Reactions: jay4121997

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All,
IRCC phone call says eligibility passed but on tracker "not started" who should I believe?

any one else has similar situation.

Thanks for your help!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! You can breathe at last. For the love of God, GO TO STAPLES, print several copies of that eCoPR and laminate it in matte & super glass finish, and hang one copy on your wall.
Thanks, lol, yes. I plan to hire out a safety deposit box and keep them in a bank vault. ;):cool:

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi All,
IRCC phone call says eligibility passed but on tracker "not started" who should I believe?

any one else has similar situation.

Thanks for your help!
The tracker has a glitch. Even after getting COPR, it still says eligibility not started for me. The call agent is telling you the truth.

Reactions: Aram-88

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Does anyone know what the date on the updated section (top right of the screen) of the tracker system means?

Something strange: one of the entries indicating "we sent you a message" is no longer visible. It happened to be the very last one.
Since l got no answer, l guess no one knows. I may need to ask a better question: the tracker of mine is showing, updated: March 20, 2023. What date you have?

Reactions: SCW