+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello! Sorry but I'm unable to create an account, it gives me: "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

I doubt your eligibility has not started, the R.10 check is literally your eligibility me right there and/or would have been recommended as "pass" on the basis of you receiving PAL. Unfortunately it sounds like you got a slow officer.
Thanks so much for trying. Yeah, wonder what the deal is. One more question did your COPR number start with the letter T? Asking because that what it has for me.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Thanks so much for trying. Yeah, wonder what the deal is. One more question did your COPR number start with the letter T? Asking because that what it has for me.
Yes, all eCOPR documents start with T. It sounds like they've generated yours but the issuance office (Calgary/Etobicoke/Montreal) has you in queue in order to land you and get your officer to sign it.

Reactions: SCW

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Express entry or non express entry applicators?
Hey, I tried to register it and it sends a verification code to my representative which is no longer available. I don't want to contact her for the verification code. its already been deleted in my file but this tracker still shows that email. Any idea how can i change it?

• Wow

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I sure hope that the eligibility and background would start soon and that they won't take long...

Good thing that there is an extension for PGWP expiring this year. I also applied for closed WP based from my OINP WPSL back in September 2022, but there was no update whatsoever on that application.
My PGWP will expire in August. I think this PGWP extension is for people that did not apply for the PR, if we applied for PR, we should apply for the BWP, once again, I am not sure about it, that was my understanding.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hey, I tried to register it and it sends a verification code to my representative which is no longer available. I don't want to contact her for the verification code. its already been deleted in my file but this tracker still shows that email. Any idea how can i change it?
Call or webform is all I can think of. I have heard of IRCC not updating details, though provided by applicants.

I also have a question for my fellow travellers here: The new tracker does not have my unit number in the address field. It has the correct building number. For my spouse, IRCC has their old telephone number, no longer in use. Her contact info they have is from 6 years ago; before we arrived in Canada! I think its best not to change these things at this late stage, the portal 1 email asks us to confirm and edit contact info, correct?

gb8may

Jul 28, 2022
OINP PAPER BASED (Foreign Worker)
File is getting Process in - Edmonton

PR filled on - 27th Sep 2021
Biometrics Status update on(passed) :- 27th April 2022
Received UCI and Application number on :- 15th June 2022
Medical Status updated on(passed) :- 23rd June 2022
Link the application with GC key account on :- 23rd June 2022
Additional Documents requirements(received successfully by IRCC) :- 26th Sep 2022
Came to Canada on Work Permit Support Letter” :- 30th Sep 2022
Pre Arrival Letter(PAL) received on :- 06th Jan 2023
Additional Doc (PCC) Submitted(Spouse & myself)- 22nd Feb 2023
Criminality check - Completed
Medical - Completed
Bio metrics - Completed
Security Check - is in Progress

Can anyone tell me, How much time "Security check" takes ?
Where did you find the security check information? I don’t have this information on my IRCC account.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
Call or webform is all I can think of. I have heard of IRCC not updating details, though provided by applicants.

I also have a question for my fellow travellers here: The new tracker does not have my unit number in the address field. It has the correct building number. For my spouse, IRCC has their old telephone number, no longer in use. Her contact info they have is from 6 years ago; before we arrived in Canada! I think its best not to change these things at this late stage, the portal 1 email asks us to confirm and edit contact info, correct?
no, it will only ask whether you are in Canada and confirm your email address. It says you can reply to portal 1 email if there is any concern, but I think it will slow down your application. You will submit your address again in portal 2 in order to get COPR. Same thing happens to me address and phone number, no unit number and old phone outside of Canada

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
no, it will only ask whether you are in Canada and confirm your email address. It says you can reply to portal 1 email if there is any concern, but I think it will slow down your application. You will submit your address again in portal 2 in order to get COPR. Same thing happens to me address and phone number, no unit number and old phone outside of Canada
Ok, thanks so much for confirming. I will not do anything and wait to confirm address at portal 2. No need to drag this any longer than it already is.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021

Mine doesn't have my unit number either for some reason but it does have it on my biometric letter so I assume everything is fine.
I don't think changing an address will slow down anything. Your contact information is assigned to your account, not your application. You can just call them to change it or use the webform. It's super fast.
When I called them last time they told me they had 2 addresses on the file and asked if I wanted to remove the old one so I did.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Mine doesn't have my unit number either for some reason but it does have it on my biometric letter so I assume everything is fine.
I don't think changing an address will slow down anything. Your contact information is assigned to your account, not your application. You can just call them to change it or use the webform. It's super fast.
When I called them last time they told me they had 2 addresses on the file and asked if I wanted to remove the old one so I did.
Thanks so much! I just checked my medical request letters and they have the full address, all good and proper.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
When I spoke to IRCC, they said my eligibility is done and security is in progress.
In the tracker, it shows eligibility not started, background in progress.

It seems they will update eligibility once security is done.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
When I spoke to IRCC, they said my eligibility is done and security is in progress.
In the tracker, it shows eligibility not started, background in progress.

It seems they will update eligibility once security is done.
Not sure, but it looks like the tracker has eligibility not started status for everyone without portal 1. My background is complete but eligibility shows as not started.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
To be honest, I have no idea what is going on. I have been waiting since Nov 9th without any activity on my account. My time line is as follows:
AR - 26 Nov 2021
AOR - 16 Sep 2022
MR - 7 Oct 2022
MP - 14 Oct 2022
ADR - 31 Oct 2022
PAL - 9 Nov 2022
IRCC call centre confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 24 Jan 2023
IRCC call centre RE-confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 28 Feb 2023
IRCC tracker portal confirms biometrics and security are complete, but eligibility has not started??? - 21 Mar 2023 (but there is a COPR number assigned that starts with a T - is that temporary)

I am just confused now. At the end of the day, the tracker is a welcome addition, but what will make the real difference is receiving Portal 1, 2, ECOPR and PR Card.

I am curious whether @moscatojuices can access this tracker. If so, it would be great to hear from you about what your tracker says since you have completed the process. Thanks.
i got my pal on jan 6. it says on my tracker eligibility and background check not started. it is definitely not accurate.