+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jaimedantas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
My timeline:
- PR submitted on Feb 2/2023
- AOR received, linked account on the portal, paid RPRF - March 21/2023

Application is for PNP - ON, Masters stream.

Do we have any pattern for the timeline after linking the account on the portal?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
i got my pal on jan 6. it says on my tracker eligibility and background check not started. it is definitely not accurate.
That is interesting. However, there have been people on this forum who got PAL before their ADRs too. If possible, call the IRCC to check on the status. (Then, like me, you will have 3 versions of the truth to deal with ).

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
That is interesting. However, there have been people on this forum who got PAL before their ADRs too. If possible, call the IRCC to check on the status. (Then, like me, you will have 3 versions of the truth to deal with ).
i got PAL after adr. i called them and they gave an an general response. but, they said that my application is going very well and it is almost all assessment done. it is a waiting game. The ladle that that assessments can take up to days or month to finish.

Reactions: SCW

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
My timeline:
- PR submitted on Feb 2/2023
- AOR received, linked account on the portal, paid RPRF - March 21/2023

Application is for PNP - ON, Masters stream.

Do we have any pattern for the timeline after linking the account on the portal?
No specific time, possibly 9-12 month for PPR. Next Bio-metric and Medical

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hello everyone and @rcincanada2019, @ooorange, @geraldolvn, @Sami88 @mcdonal22 - Thank you for updating us about this. I registered and checked in - My account says that eligibility has not started but everything else is complete. Furthermore, there is a COPR number assigned that starts with T. The COPR is also set to expire the same day as the medicals. Do any of you see this under the document status tab?
I don't have anything on the COPR!

Jul 30, 2022
Guinee Conakry
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Quebec
NOC Code......
Montreal.Quebce.canada H3Z 2AZ
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Med's Request
Immigration pour aller travailler
Interview........
Ouï
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Permis d'etudes
Bonjour Mme et Mr je veux immigrer pour aller etudier et travail mes je connais pas les procedure

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
To be honest, I have no idea what is going on. I have been waiting since Nov 9th without any activity on my account. My time line is as follows:
AR - 26 Nov 2021
AOR - 16 Sep 2022
MR - 7 Oct 2022
MP - 14 Oct 2022
ADR - 31 Oct 2022
PAL - 9 Nov 2022
IRCC call centre confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 24 Jan 2023
IRCC call centre RE-confirms all checks and eligibility complete - 28 Feb 2023
IRCC tracker portal confirms biometrics and security are complete, but eligibility has not started??? - 21 Mar 2023 (but there is a COPR number assigned that starts with a T - is that temporary)

I am just confused now. At the end of the day, the tracker is a welcome addition, but what will make the real difference is receiving Portal 1, 2, ECOPR and PR Card.

I am curious whether @moscatojuices can access this tracker. If so, it would be great to hear from you about what your tracker says since you have completed the process. Thanks.
Hi, How Did you get COPR number. Is it through mail, Or you find out in your application?
Second, Under which category you have filed you PR?

This is my Status with Category name
OINP PAPER BASED (Foreign Worker)

PR filled on - 27th Sep 2021
Biometrics Status update on(passed) :- 27th April 2022
Received UCI and Application number on :- 15th June 2022
Medical Status updated on(passed) :- 23rd June 2022
Link the application with GC key account on :- 23rd June 2022
Additional Documents requirements(received successfully by IRCC) :- 26th Sep 2022
Came to Canada on Work Permit Support Letter” :- 30th Sep 2022
Pre Arrival Letter(PAL) received on :- 06th Jan 2023
Additional Doc (PCC) Submitted(Spouse & myself)- 22nd Feb 2023

processing center - edmontan
criminality - yes
security check - in progress
background check - Done
medical passed - yes
boi metrics passd - passed

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Medical n Biometrics -> Completed
Eligibility n background verification -> Not started
just like mine. if you don't have spouse or child dependent on application , i think eligibility doesn't apply for you. and if you are alright in Canada background check shouldn't be a problem as well based on the explanation given on the tracker

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
just like mine. if you don't have spouse or child dependent on application , i think eligibility doesn't apply for you. and if you are alright in Canada background check shouldn't be a problem as well based on the explanation given on the tracker
I have spouse and a child dependent on my application. I just called IRCC, as per them everything seems to be ok, however they did not provide the completion timelines for Security checks.

Reactions: Biriani and SCW